EverQuest! The Khundrukar

WarShrike

First Post
Xoranis chuckles to himself a bit, then asks "Anyone speaks Orcses? Maybe asks em to let us in, yes?" He then stalks over to where the dead orcs lie and searches them (just in case: 1d20=7). Hopefully finding a dagger or some other sharp object and scalps them both. He then rejoins the party at the door.

Caliber

Explorer
Impressed with his own success Deeboo strolls up the hills with the others, doing his best to be quiet but generally making a mess of it. Seeing the Iksar busy him with the bloody task of scalping the dead orcs, "Good move my cold blooded compadre. We would not want to forget the bounty we were promised."

Looking towards the door, and the arrow slits, "Any of you fellows adept in the mechanics of locks?"

Voadam

Legend
Voadam hefts his huge axe with a grin. "Well, now I've got an orcish lockpick, but I think it would only work on wooden doors. But let's see if any of the sentries has a key to let them back in." Voadam turns to help the lizardman search the bodies. He also notes how these orcs differ from ones he has encountered in the past.

Delusion

First Post
Voadam searches the orc corpses for a key or the like, though he finds nothing other than the typical trappings of orcs - poorly maintained scalemail and filthy stained and stinking garments.

Caliber

Explorer
"Hmm. This is most troubling. I could possibly blast the door down with my magic, but it would neither be very fast, or very quiet. Perhaps there is another entrance not so well defended?"

Arkhandus

First Post
"Hrrrrm. It may be that we'll have to wait until another orc opens the door to change guard shifts with the orcs that you all just dispatched..... Then we could attack the new guard and enter while the doors are still open." Nielloryn says, looking to Faryellin for his opinion.

scranford

Explorer
Faryellin - High Elf Cleric of Tunare

"That sounds like a sound plan indeed friend Nielloryn." "And perhaps some of us might don the garb of these two guards to make things seem less obvious". "From a distance the diferrence in size might not be apparent. Especially if they are not suspicious".

Caliber

Explorer
"Yes being of lesser intelligence, orcs would no doubt be susceptible to such a ruse. Which of you plans to wear these filthy garments?"

Voadam

Legend
Voadam eyes the orc's garb for one with a hooded cloak to conceal his features from casual observation.

"That'd be me then. I speak Orcish so I'd have the best chance to pull it off."

Remove ads