• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EverQuest! The Khundrukar

scranford

Explorer
Faryellin - High Elf Cleric

"Fine". "Then I shall stand a short distance away in the other robe, and ready for arrow support". "I'm not much good when the fighting gets close and personel".

Delusion

First Post
Voadam dons the outfits from the dead orcs and sets off towards the huge stone doors while the others take their positions.

Knock, knock.

For a few moments there is no reply.

Knock, knock.

The lock clicks open and the door opens slowly. An orc stands just inside and he begins to converse with Voadam in his native tongue - which sounds like a combination of mutters and snarls to the untrained ear.

[sblock=Voadam]"Yer back two days early," the orc says casually. "Where're the others?" He looks over your shoulder briefly. "And where the blazes did those damn guards run off to, Wark and Thark?"[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Voadam gestures back over his shoulder, grunting a snarl back

[sblock]"Those two asleep over there?"[/sblock] Voadam's eyes take in the chamber beyond the orc, and whether there are any others nearby. His hand returns to the greataxe as the orc looks where he gestures.

Delusion

First Post
[sblock=Voadam]"That's it!" the orc says with a tinge of anger now appearing in his voice. "I'm gonna beat the mess outta those two, so help me Gruumsh!"[/sblock]

The orcs snarls increase in volume, as apparently, whatever Voadam has said to the orc seems to have upset it. The orc, leaving the door open, barges his way past Voadam, slightly ruffling the hood on his cloak in the process. The orc almost seems not to have noticed for a moment, but suddenly comes to a dead stop mid-stride. He turns round slowly, eyes wide as he suddenly realizes what is going on. He cries out in his vile tongue.

[sblock=Voadam]"Intruder! Intruder!" he screams. "Lock the bloody door! Kill 'em!"[/sblock]

WarShrike

First Post
Glad for the opportuinity for Honor and Glory, Xoranis springs up and sprints towards the fight, ready to assist in taking down annother foe.

Voadam

Legend
Voadam barks out some snarling shouts drowning out the other's

[sblock]Forest fire! Forest fire! Everyone get below! Down below! Down below! Forest fire! Flee below![/sblock]

scranford

Explorer
Faryellin - High Elf Cleric

Taking the perfect opportunity Faryellin lets fly.

Attack Roll (Within 30') (1d20+6=7)

But in his excitement the arrow snags in the cloak, and the shot goes all of 10'. Should have asked for Tunare's blessing before shooting.

"Drat" Faryellin cries, as he reaches for another arrow.

Arkhandus

First Post
Nielloryn, high elf paladin of Tunare

Nielloryn follows his comrades' initiative, stepping from behind his hiding spot to launch an arrow at the orc that Voadam drew out, planting a feathered shaft in the orc's back. "Praise Tunare for the fine wood of this bow and these arrows." he mutters.

(22 to hit, 4 damage)

Remove ads