• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall Ceramic DM - Final Round Judgment Posted!

Berandor

lunatic
Alright, this is what I got from reading the thread.

Contenders (11, in order of joining):
RangerWickett
Eluvan
MarauderX
alsih2o
dreaded_beast
Sparky
orchid blossom
Warlord Ralts
Boojum
BigTom
Steel Draco

--already engaged (4):
Macbeth vs. Halivar
Firelance vs. Rodrigo Istalandir (no pics yet)

which makes for 15 contestants, which would mean 4 rounds with one contestant getting a lucky draw? And no alternates?

mythago?

Last edited:

mythago

Hero
Here is the schedule for Round One:

1.1 Halivar vs. Macbeth (Monday night)
1.2 Rodrigo Istalindir vs. alsih2o (Tuesday night)
1.3 dreaded_beast vs. FireLance (Wednesday night)
1.4 Eluvan vs. RangerWickett (Thursday night)
1.5 Boojum vs. Orchid Blossom (Friday night)
1.6 Sparky vs. Warlord Ralts (Saturday morning)
1.7 MarauderX vs. BigTom (Sunday morning)

Since Steel Draco came in last, we sacrifice him to the gods for good luck on the battlefield....Oh! Wait! Wrong notes. My bad.

Steel Draco, if we get one more straggler in by Friday, I'll be happy to put you and they in as 1.8. Otherwise, you are an alternate should somebody develop terminal writer's cramp.

Any schedule conflicts, better pipe up now.

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
mythago said:
1.3 dreaded_beast vs. alsih2o (Wednesday night)

This puts my final day as Saturday. If possible I would prefer to start Tuesday night or Thursday night, if we must include Saturday. :)

SteelDraco

First Post
mythago said:
Since Steel Draco came in last, we sacrifice him to the gods for good luck on the battlefield....
Bwa? Are you sure you don't mean sacrifice the Ewok or Eluvian? 'cause really, I think I belong in that time slot. ;-)
Oh! Wait! Wrong notes. My bad.
Groovy! So who gets sacrificed, then?

Steel Draco, if we get one more straggler in by Friday, I'll be happy to put you and they in as 1.8. Otherwise, you are an alternate should somebody develop terminal writer's cramp.
That works fine. Today and Wednesday are the only really bad days for me, and it looks like that's not going to be an issue.

BSF

Explorer
Hmm, after tomorrow I should have a better idea if my wife will be in surgery next week. If nobody else volunteers, and she doesn't need surgery, I will square off with SteelDraco. Though if anybody else wants to jump in, please do so!

CarpeDavid? You in this time around? You know you want to. Don't worry about that Iron DM tourney that is going on soon. You can do both yet again.

Hey Barsoomcore, why not you? Sure you have won once. But that no longer puts you at the top of the block. We have folks that have won more than once. :)

Taladas? NiTessine? Francisca? Somebody new? One more slot to fill and an alternate would be great. C'mon folks, let's get some stories written!

Remove ads