D&D 5E Finally

gyor

Legend
I just realized that Warlock interacts weirdly with other classes, because if Pact Magic multiclassing, works like it does in the Alpha, a Multiclass Paladin of at least 2nd level and Warlock can cast Cure Wounds and 1st level Smites as encounter powers (short rest), and if they gain a Holy Avenger they can make it thier pact weapon now, and deal charisma necrotic damage with the right invocation with thier Holy Avenger, and they can share spells like the Alter Self invocation with thier mount (assuming both the invocation and the Find Steed spell works the same way which it may not).

Brian Michaluk

First Post
I'm wondering how sorcerers changed as well.

Does the draconic resilience still give 13+dex mod ac?

Did Wild Mage change a lot?

Any big things with Sorcerer that are interesting?

Wild magic IS a sorcerer. I dont know how it was in alpha write ups so dont know how it changed. and sorcerers are who gets metamagics :D Draconic resiliance is 13 + dex ac and 1 extra HP per level

What do the spells Bane and Compulsion do?

Bane 3 targets save or take a -1d4 penalty to their saves and attacks, compulsion forces creatures to move in a direction you chose but otherwise they act as they wish.

Thanks for the quick response. One more thing exactly how is the sunlight sensitivity working in the book?

disadvantage to attack and perception in sunlight.

Can you tell us a bit about the Imp Familiar? What can it do the regular wizard familiars cannot?

I have not found a way to get an imp familiar yet

Psikerlord#

Explorer
Though I do think it's important to note that "proficiencies" includes not just weapons, armor, skills, and tools, but also saving throws. You do not get any extra save proficiencies from multiclassing. Best I can tell, the only way to do that is with the Resilient feat.
Ah-ha, ok thanks very much Brian and Mouseferatu.

Hmmm if you multiclass war cleric then, and war domain gives you heavy armour (I think), would you get the heavy armour proficiency? Yes I see you dont get any of the saving throw proficiencies, cool.

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
What can you wonderful individuals with the PHB tell us about the Abjuration School for wizards and the Urchin Background?

Brian Michaluk

First Post
What can you wonderful individuals with the PHB tell us about the Abjuration School for wizards and the Urchin Background?

the wizard schools are pretty big with a lot too them so hard to condense it for forums. you get some cool wards and spell resistance though

urchin gets slight of hand stealth disguise kit and thieves tools proficiency. city secrets feature and some interesting traits.

Remove ads