Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Riiiiight. I have enough fun looking for my steps right now. They are covered in ice and then about a foot or more of snow.

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos can make a DC18 Will save.

I made a roll for Jillian, but did not succeed, but I really only singled her out for the soulsuck because she was inactive, so I am overturning my roll and saying that she is trapped in the gem. It's good to be the DM.

Ok, here it comes.

Ending dead with the soul trapped with a natural one. Classic!

I will be back! (In the swashbuckler game.)

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
It has been fun, interesting, and scary all in one. Perhaps we'll meet again in another game. I will pass on the 4e game. I do not own any of the books and when I played a module when it first came out I didn't care for the system. Maybe I'll take a look anyway.

Arkhandus

First Post
Been fun, folks! Would've been happy to have more opportunities to roleplay Grackle and his antics with the group, but oh well. I won't be playing in any 4E games, so cya later!

Scotley

Hero
It has been fun, interesting, and scary all in one. Perhaps we'll meet again in another game. I will pass on the 4e game. I do not own any of the books and when I played a module when it first came out I didn't care for the system. Maybe I'll take a look anyway.

Yes, I enjoyed it and I look forward to playing with you again. I had some initial trepidation about 4e too. The point of this game is really to give it a chance with some really creative people. I hope you'll take a peek at the discussion thread. They are generating some really good ideas. Drop me a PM if you decide you are intersted. I might be able to arrange to get you copies of some books...

Remove ads