• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Geek Confessional Thread 2024

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Another confession: I am glad Dark Sun is getting buried and forgotten. it is bar far my least favorite AD&D setting and of all of them feels the least like D&D. They should sell it off and let DCC make a Dark Sun setting.
Something along the lines of Dark Sun would be a great DCC setting. (Or MCC, but Goodman seems to want MCC to be a much sillier game than DCC is.)

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Something along the lines of Dark Sun would be a great DCC setting. (Or MCC, but Goodman seems to want MCC to be a much sillier game than DCC is.)
It almost already has that with Purple Planet and MCC. Not quite. But almost. Withering plants is on the mercurial magic table.

“74. Tide of ash. All living vegetative matter within 10' per spell level is reduced to ash. Vegetative creatures caught within this radius take 1d14 points of damage per spell level. Dead vegetative matter is unaffected.”

Hmm…

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Confession: I like all of the following:
  • Black licorice
  • Salty black licorice
  • Candy corn
  • Gumdrops (especially spice drops)
  • Saltwater taffy
That doesn't mean I hate Hi-Chews, Snickers, M&Ms, or other more popular candies. It just means I like more variety than most folks. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

CleverNiece: "Eeew, you're eating black licorice!?"
Me: "Mind your business, kid."

Last edited:

GrimCo

Adventurer
What's wrong with licorice? Haribo Rotella and Konfekt are delicious. Konfekt stangen in 1.2 kg plastic bucket or Konfekt in 3kg bag are my go to candy stash, and they are cheap, like 16.5 euros. Danke Deutschland :D

Remove ads