D&D 5E Greenmtn's Planescape Game IC

Greenmtn

Explorer
Roll inititive!

OOC: Khefran disadvantage on attacks: 1D20+6 = [4]+6 = 10
1D20+6 = [7]+6 = 13

Roll initiative. We will do it as a group. Highest average goes first (Players or NPCs/villians) and once all go it will be the others turn.
Number for you guys to beat is 16
[sblock]Group initiative roll: 1D20+2+1D20+3D20+3 = [18]+2+[12]+[18, 14, 15]+3 = 82
[/sblock]

"Map" https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hh6kleqfuWeovXdBBK3z-8mARQl28dgIKD539MgjxPs/edit?usp=sharing

Khefren leaps down from the building clenching his hands together to come down on the back of the spell casters neck as he lands, at first he thinks he misjudged the jump coming down next to the spell caster but he feels his fists connecting solidly as the target he was aiming at vanishes and reappears under his fists. Rolling through his fall he comes up spinning backwards to kick him in the stomach. Again he connects solidly forcing the spell caster to stumble backwards.
"So be it! Kill them!" Yells the spell caster before wiping blood from the side of his mouth.. The others look shocked and stumble to draw their weapons.

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
It Has Begun!

OOC: Initiative for Lex and Leau This puts the party at 15 and the villains at 16 They go first.
Khefran can choose to make an Attack of Opportunity on the Spellcaster
[sblock=map and roll links]Lex and Leau Initiative: 1D20+1 = [15]+1 = 16
1D20+3 = [2]+3 = 5

Khefran Int Save: 1D20 = [18] = 18

Attack on Khefran: 1D20+3 = [9]+3 = 12

Attack on Sir Reginald: 1D20+3 = [19]+3 = 22

Attack on Sir Reginald: 1D8+1 = [5]+1 = 6

Attack on Sir Reginald: 1D20+4 = [19]+4 = 23
1D6+2 = [2]+2 = 4

[/sblock]
[sblock=Villians]
ID, AC, HP
S, 15, 1/17
B1, 12, 11
B2, 12, 11
B3, 12, 11
T, 11, 32
[/sblock]

Dice algorithms were not kind to you guys this round. I'll reach out to Deuce to try to get him in here. Party is up! You all should be able to move yourselves on the map if you want to move. If Khefran makes an AO on the caster and I need to I will adjust where he moved to.

Khefran sees the spellcaster remove a wand from his sleeve waving it and speaking words he does not recognize. The earth around him breaks and pale rotting arms covered in bandages start breaking free from the earth. His heart races, as fear begins to take him over he swings his head from one side to another in disbelief he couldn't have been found already! And then it is gone as the realization hits him that this isn't real and he pushes the fear and illusion from his mind. "Crap." The spellcaster has fear in his eyes as he turns to run.

The leader of the hired help looks back "Thal get him, we will handle the others." One of them runs at Khefran with an obviously self trained scimitar swing that he easily side steps.

The rest of the group goes after Lex and Sir Reginald. A scimitar slashes out striking Sir Reginald and bringing him out of his personal admiration of his armor (6 damage).

The leader swings a mace which Lex identifies as far too high a quality for a typical hive thug and smashes him in the... "head?" (4 Damage)

Last edited:

Fradak

Explorer
Khefren reacted swiftly and kicked the fleeing spellcaster.

OOC: OA: 1D20+6 = [9]+6 = 15 non-lethal.

If the spellcaster is down
Khefren grabs the body and uses it as a shield. This should be game-changing enough to use this brief moment of stupefaction to threaten the thugs.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I'm not the Law. But I have are a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you drop your blade and walk away now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I'll kick your ass so hard, you'll have to unbutton your collar to shít... Starting with you, Thal."

Last edited:

Remove ads