• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

( Group 1 ) Return to the Temple.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Serin takes the lead, and the group spaces out.. moving out what they believe to be Dragon's breath formation. This small ruined fortress is little more than a stone manor and a walled courtyard with a tower, now collapsed. The upper story of the manor has fallen in entirely. It was apparently made mostly of wood, and only smashed and charred timbers remain. The condition of the manor's interior is questionable. All is quiet other than the buzzing of mosquitoes (which are thick), since little life makes its presence known around the moathouse. The rogue moves forward, stopping at the small drawbridge. As he nears something stirss int he weeds. A large green shape lurches, glistening, from the water.

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Now what is it?" Yun wonders aloud, watching the creature warily and readying himself for combat. "Not more animals..."

OOC: How far across is the moat?

hero4hire

Explorer
Erik not liking the idea of facing a foe where he can be knocked into water takes a step back off of the drawbridge and readies his weapon in case something leaps out at him.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Chao takes a prudent step to place the heavily-armored cleric between him and whatever this creature might be and readies himself to assault it with fire if it proves hostile.

OOC: I'm not sure what we're doing here, but I figure I should post.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Serin, like a wild man, makes a move on the only evident threat. His rapier plunges into the back of a giant frog. The rather large beast croaks in complete surprise of Serin's attack, as he clearly catches it off guard. Large eye-lids cover its massive eyes before it's tongue lashes out at its assailant.

Dire Lemming

First Post
"There is no honor is fighting these beasts, and the longer they delay us, the longer it will take for us to learn who or what is occupying the moathouse, let us hurry!" Yun leaps to attack the frog full force, and hopefully dispatch it before it becomes bothersome.

Attack Roll: 13
Damage: 11

OOC: Great, I probably didn't hit, for max damage.

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Chao steps back and gestures, a roiling blast of flame searing any remaining creatures with the raw power of the elements. "It is not safe to leave a foe at our back when we may require retreat, finishing these creatures off before we proceed is the only safe course."

OOC: Nearest froggy takes 10 Damage, or 5 if it passes a Reflex Save DC 16.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
( Moving the game along..)

Before anyone else can react, including the rather large frog, Serin with his cat-like reflexes attacks again. His rapier sinks into the frog's bulbous eyes and with it's needle sharp tip pierces the beast's brain. The frog gets out a half croak before becoming lifeless, sinking to the bottom of the moat and releasing the elf's blade with a sickening slurping sound.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yun watches the creature sink back into the depths. "Well, that was not as bothersome as I had thought it would be, but Serin, if we actually meet any people in here, please let us at least determine their intentions before you attack, if there really is a dragon it would not be good to make even more enemies." He looks around to make sure there are no other threats, and then walks across the bridge and up to the entrance to look into the courtyard.

Remove ads