• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

( Group 1 ) Return to the Temple.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Chao shakes his arm with a look of distaste, trying to get the last of the smouldering acid off his robes. "My injuries are relatively minor, I am prepared to press on if you wish."

Borson

First Post
"I'll forge ahead, and perhaps look a bit closer henceforth" Serin says apologetically. "If you want me to wait, let me know."

OOC: Listen +9, Spot +9, Serin slowly advances down the road, unless otherwise asked or offered healing.

hero4hire

Explorer
Scurry said:
Jessern winces as he gingerly pokes at the gash in his side, assessing the damage. "I don't suppose the Cudgeler would have some spare mercy, Erik?"

"Cuthbert will not deny any in need." Erik announces to the group. He then begins to mouth prayers to his God, soon all feel a bit better.

ooc
CLW Jessern
CLW Erik
CLW Serin
Cure Minor x4 on Chao

Last edited:

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Serin separates from the group to put some distance between him and the others, in hopes of stirring up some information. He doesn't see anything out of the ordinary, in fact.. he doesn't see anything really at all. No fauna, no sounds of birds or crickets. Everything had grown eerily quiet.

Scurry

First Post
Jessern rakes the tips of his gloved fingers through the the loose dirt filling in the tunnel, and sighs. "Pity. Might have been an unexpected means of access if they were guard dogs." He shrugs, and adds reconsidering, "Or it could have caved in and killed us all."

Jessern sighs in relief as Erik's prayers soothe much of the fire of his wound, and nods his thanks to the priest, then turns to watch Serin as he scouts ahead.

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Alright then, let us move on. I am eager to learn once and for all who dwells within this moathouse and whether or not we must challenge them." Yun starts walking off after Serin.

hero4hire

Explorer
Dire Lemming said:
"Alright then, let us move on. I am eager to learn once and for all who dwells within this moathouse and whether or not we must challenge them." Yun starts walking off after Serin.

"Very well. If this is a Dragon we are dealing with. Spread out as much as possible and surround it so it cannot get all of us in it's deadly breath."

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Chao pauses. "I have a spell that might ward one of us against the full fury of a dragon's breath, but it would be wasted if we were incorrectly informed of the color of the beast. Should we encounter one, however, I will be prepared."

After this, Chao prudently takes up a position some ways behind the heavier-armored cleric.

Borson

First Post
Serin slows down, growing suspicious of the eerily quiet surroundings. He continues on slowly, letting his companions catch up, just in case something unexpected emerges leaving him alone. "Quiet... . . very quiet... . . very... eerie, eerily quiet" he says, continuing his searching and listening.

OOC: Listen +9, Spot +9, do I need to post this info all the time I am using it? or can my post above point out this information as being obvious? just curious.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Temple.jpg

The party continues forth to the moathouse without any other 'distractions'. The once grand, now dilapidated keep rests in near rubble before you. All that separates you from the its walls is a small draw bridge that crosses over the surrounding moat.

[sblock=OOC]
Please figure out a marching order and let me know in the OOC thread.
[/sblock]

Remove ads