D&D Movie/TV Guess the D&D Movie Opening Weekend Box Office Performance, and Win a Prize!

OB1

Jedi Master
Opening weekend tracking is up 14% this week per boxofficepro as reviews and early screenings are doing well. Still think they are low on their opening weekend projection due to discounting the under 25 and female quadrants interest in the film (they seem to think the film will skew heavily over 25 and male), but they are thinking it could become a 'sleeper' hit. Can't believe it's only 1 week till it's out! Feels like an age since it was first announced as going into production.

I really have no clue, how to make an estimated guess...

so I just say: 37.504.291$

I actually came here to say: yesterday in the ad breaks for "Germany's Next Topmodel" there were a few clips of Chris Pine, Rege-Jean Paul and Michelle Rodriguez talking about the D&D movie...
so at least they are trying to get people to watch it!

Zardnaar

Legend
I really have no clue, how to make an estimated guess...

so I just say: 37.504.291$

I actually came here to say: yesterday in the ad breaks for "Germany's Next Topmodel" there were a few clips of Chris Pine, Rege-Jean Paul and Michelle Rodriguez talking about the D&D movie...
so at least they are trying to get people to watch it!

Was Germany's next top model a Panzer in a bikini by any chance?

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
We're in the final week! If you haven't posted your guess yet, you have just four more days to do so. Remember, from the opening post:
  • You must post your guess before the movie opens in theaters. For the purpose of this contest, all votes posted after 11:59 p.m. PST on March 30th, will be ignored.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases