• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Halfling Musketeers -- Sat. 1pm-5pm & 6pm-10pm. BOTH FULL

Alenda

First Post
Gah!! Sorry for the delay in updating this. Everyone is now in their proper slots.

Liz and Kennon, I'm sorry you guys had to drop out, but look forward to gaming with you at future NC Game Days. For the September Game Day, I'm planning to run a D&D game about pirates. And for the January Game Day, I'll probably run a sequel to the Halfling Musketeers.

The_Universe

First Post
Alenda said:
Gah!! Sorry for the delay in updating this. Everyone is now in their proper slots.

Liz and Kennon, I'm sorry you guys had to drop out, but look forward to gaming with you at future NC Game Days. For the September Game Day, I'm planning to run a D&D game about pirates. And for the January Game Day, I'll probably run a sequel to the Halfling Musketeers.
PIRATES! I'm all over that.

Alenda

First Post
The_Universe said:
PIRATES! I'm all over that.

Apparently, great minds think alike. I was talking to Rel this weekend, and he is going to run a pirates themed game at the Sept. Game Day. Since he's got his all planned out and stuff, I may just play in his game and not run anything this September.

Alenda

First Post
ATTENTION HALFLING MUSKETEERS!!!

Please meet at the ENnies booth 15 minutes before your Halfling Musketeers game is scheduled to begin. I will be contacting the booth to let them know exactly where I will be holding my game, so please talk to your friendly ENnies booth representative to find out where to go.

Thanks so much and I'll see you all soon!

Rystil Arden

First Post
romp said:
Yay Matchstick!

Boo! 1-5 game, I might show up then just heckle the daring and dashing Musketeers
Romp, if you're open then, want to switch? I just realised I wrote down the wrong Halfling Musketeers session in my schedule and then used the faulty schedule to sign up for booth duty. If not, that's okay too--I'll cancel my 4-6 booth session and can still make the 1-5, so either way I won't miss the game session.

romp

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Romp, if you're open then, want to switch? I just realised I wrote down the wrong Halfling Musketeers session in my schedule and then used the faulty schedule to sign up for booth duty. If not, that's okay too--I'll cancel my 4-6 booth session and can still make the 1-5, so either way I won't miss the game session.

Technically not open, my Fairhill Zombie Run game had no takers outside of Buttercup and I was planning on using the time for browsing around the con and taking pictures since time is short for me this year.

Sawee!

edit: maybe I can take your booth time instead. Because of my hearing handicap I cannot do the booth on my own but with a partner ...

Remove ads