• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Halfling Musketeers -- Sat. 1pm-5pm & 6pm-10pm. BOTH FULL

romp

First Post
Alenda, move me into the 6-10pm slot if you can/still have room, It looks like you still have slots open

this sounds like fun, I love playing a halfling :D "Pawldo Fairhill Merrydown 'atcher service, madam."

Alenda

First Post
Sorry for the delay in updating this!! My two games are now FULL!!! WOOT! I've started a waiting list, so that if someone drops out last-minute, I can fill the slots with waiting folk.

Thanks all for signing up! I can't guarantee that you will have a blast playing halfling musketeers, but last time I ran this game, I laughed so hard that I was hoarse for days!!

fett527

First Post
hmmm. I see that PC is on the wait list but not in the open slot. I'd love to play. Sign me up if he's not in for some reason.

The_Universe

First Post
Alenda said:
SESSION 1: Saturday, August 12th. 6:00pm-10:00pm.
SESSION 2: Saturday, August 12th. 1:00pm-5:00pm

Halfling Musketeers When a group of 6 halflings are rejected by the King's Musketeers because of height requirements, the halflings go on a mission to prove themselves worthy of serving the King.

Okey dokey, because of the interest in this game, I'll run 2 sessions: both on Saturday.

1:00pm-5:00pm slot
1) Queen D
2) The Universe
3) Rystil Arden
4) reveal
5) Old One
6) OPEN

FULL: 6:00pm-10:00pm slot
1) Steve Jung
2) Belen
3) DaveStebbins
4) Ethernaut
5) LadyToll
6) romp

Waiting List:
1) Pirate Cat
Alenda,

I just realized that Liz (QueenD) and I are scheduled for two games at the same time! Ack! After some difficult deliberations, I am sorry to say that we have to pull out of your game!

I do, however, have a plan - we're hoping to come back to NC for at least one of the game days this year, and we plan to make up for absence(s), then!

I'm sure you'll have no trouble replacing us, but I wish we could be in two places at once! :s

Looks like that early game is opening up on Sat... If there be an empty slot, my pint-sized acting ability will be available for your pint-sized adventure... Wait, did that come out the right way 'round?

:)

Remove ads