• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Halfling Musketeers -- Sat. 1pm-5pm & 6pm-10pm. BOTH FULL

Rystil Arden

First Post
romp said:
Technically not open, my Fairhill Zombie Run game had no takers outside of Buttercup and I was planning on using the time for browsing around the con and taking pictures since time is short for me this year.

Sawee!
No biggy--just checking since you mentioned :) ;)

Alenda: You notice a busty maid coming down the stairs:
Thunderfoot: "How tall is she? "
A: She's a human.
TF: " Mon Dieu, I pull out my pitons and make ready to climb!"

*Me after being healed back to living*
"Are we winning?"

Ethernaut

First Post
Alenda, I just want to say that I had a fantastic time in your game. Count me in the next time you run something at a Game Day that I can attend!

(BTW... anybody get any pictures from the session?)

Old One

First Post
Sorry, Kevin (points up)...but this was my favorite GenCon game!

Great group and you can't go wrong getting to play halflings with ridiculous French accents. Alenda, I am so in if you run another game with these characters at a future game day or Con.

Thanks!

~ OO

Rystil Arden

First Post
Old One said:
Sorry, Kevin (points up)...but this was my favorite GenCon game!

Great group and you can't go wrong getting to play halflings with ridiculous French accents. Alenda, I am so in if you run another game with these characters at a future game day or Con.

Thanks!

~ OO
Indeed--poor Moliere managed to fail comically at most of the things he tried, but grin through it all. Thanks to Grease, the panache of all the players involved, and some very entertaining minis, combat was always great fun, and I'd definitely be interested in running again if we can bring the group together once more, pitons, grappling hooks and all.

But comrades, we must always remember...the wine :(

:moment of silence:

Alenda

First Post
I had a total blast running the Halfling Musketeers, and will definitely be running a sequel at the April NC Game Day called "Halfling Musketeers II: Twenty Leers After." The characters will be fifth level and be assigned a truly important mission from the King.

If Belen and I go to GenCon next year, I'll run it there as well.

This game was honestly only as good as its players and you all were fabulous!! Both groups of players kept me laughing with your great antics and outrageous accents! I wrote down some memorable quotes from the two games, but alas, I left them at home today, so I'll post them tomorrow. This includes an excellent poem written by Dave Stebbins (playing Moliere) about their adventure.

P.S. Fett, I LOVE the addition to your sig!

Remove ads