• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hellmouth OOC thread

Jarval

Explorer
Just a quick heads-up. We're waiting for Matt to come to the phone in the Hellmouth game.

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
I thought with the way things were going that the game had died. I'm sorry but I've moved onto other things and don't have time to do this now.

perhaps you could change the title of this though and make it the OOC chat if the gamie is going to continue?

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Shalimar said:
I thought with the way things were going that the game had died. I'm sorry but I've moved onto other things and don't have time to do this now.

I'll have to second this assumption and I know its pretty sucky of me because my character is the potential slayer. I'm really sorry.

Maybe Gwen can step up to the plate as the new potential slayer if everyone wants to keep it going...but I'm swamped now with the CoC and Resident Evil and can't commit.

Again I apologize.

Jarval

Explorer
One the one hand, I really like the idea of a Buffy game. It's a very fun setting to play in.

But, OTOH, I've lost the two PCs that Gwen had any strong connection with. Not to mention, Gwen is rather unsuited to the role of a slayer.

If we do continue, I think we'll need to recruit some more players.

Jemal

Adventurer
OK, we got Gwolf, Jarval, and Sollir. Timothy and Corlon have been posting bored-stuff in the IC thread but haven't posted here that they're still in, so I don't know what's up with them but I'm assuming they're with us.

Problem is, we now have no Slayer, so I'm going to have to change the plan a little bit. How's this:
Timothy, Corlon(If they're in), GWolf, Jarval, and Sollir will be the PCs, I've got an idea on how to keep it going with no Slayer. You'll find out what IC.
Sollir, I'll find the creation rules and the Rogues gallery thread and post them here so you can make a character. I haven't looked over the Prestige Class yet, but I dont' think there'll be a problem with it, it's certainly in the spirit of Buffy. I may have to tweak it a bit, though.

Hmm, Just thought of something.. we loose slayer, Joss looses slayer.. interesting...
Hope he's not planning on doing the same thing as me.. MUAHAHA!!! Um, I mean carry on.

Anyways... Once I've got 5 People posted here ready (That means Corlon and Timothy need to say HERE that they're still in, and I have to get Sollir the creation stuff) then I'll resume with the IC thread. Until then, we talk here and make sure we're all ready for the next step. SO Sollir, what's your idea for a character?

To be honest, I haven't really thought it out.

I watch both Buffy/Angel and i've seen most of the Buffy episodes for series 1-6, and I've skimmed a bit of the current IC thread.

I'm sure I want to play a Warlock, that would probably be easiest for me as well-roleplaying wise. Probably more of a coward or weak-willed personality type, not sure at the moment.

I should be able to create a char in a few days, although ideas on how he got with the rest of the players would be appreciated :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads