• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hellmouth OOC thread

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, that's 6. That brings up the second thing we need to talk about..

New game or stay with old characters and add in some new ones?
Obviously you'll be making a new character if you don't have one (Cough.. Sollir.. Cough)

I'ld prefer just re-starting with a new one, but you could keep the same char. concept if you want. It'll be a lot harder to figure out what to do with everythig I had ready going with the new slayer-less group.

Jarval

Explorer
Jemal said:
I'ld prefer just re-starting with a new one, but you could keep the same char. concept if you want. It'll be a lot harder to figure out what to do with everythig I had ready going with the new slayer-less group.

I'm fine with a restart. I'm rather fond of Gwen as a character, but if you need a Slayer, I'm willing to take the role.

Jemal

Adventurer
So I guess it's the restart, then. Everyone good with keeping your old concepts and I'll checkt he old thread and post the character creation rules for Sollir? (With the exception of Timothy) Then soon as they're done I'll start a new IC thread so we can get on with the slayer-less appocalypse.
Speaking of the slayer - With my new idea we won't need one..
*As the GM chuckles.*

As for playign a werewolf... I don't think so, Tim.

*L* Sorry, I was watching home Improvement and couldn't help myself, Timothy. Anyways.. A Werewolf is fairly powerful, I don't know if I should. If I did allow it, it wouldn't be the template, and you'ld have no chance of controlling it, etc, for a long time. I'm pretty sure You're thinking of having it like OZ, right? That'd be how I'ld run it, so it wouldn't affect your character except 3 nights a month, and on other days/nights, you wouldn't have any special powers. You wouldn't have any control during those 3 nights, either. If you're ok with the 'classic' werewolf then I'll allow it.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads