• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HM's Rise of the Runelords - OOC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sorry - was at the lake this weekend; I was following along, but don't usually make IC posts from my phone (it's too frustrating for me). Then forgot that I was up for this game.

*** Blushes and heads over to make an IC post ***

Rhun

First Post
Sorry - was at the lake this weekend; I was following along, but don't usually make IC posts from my phone (it's too frustrating for me). Then forgot that I was up for this game.

I feel the same way about posting from my tablet. It isn't as bad as a phone, but it certainly isn't as nice as a full keyboard.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Wasn't bumping for an IC post (but that is good none the less) It was about the question/feat on the dueling sword.

Were you looking to get Aldori Dueling Mastery? Since I opened up a small amount of leeway for others I was looking to offer you a newer feat if you were.

Exotic Dueling Mastery(combat): Your devotion and grueling training to the use of a weapon not used by the common soldier, gives you added abilities in combat.

Prerequisites: Exotic Weapon Proficiency(chose any light or one-handed exotic slashing weapon), Weapon Focus (with chosen weapon), Weapon Finesse, base attack bonus +4

Benefit: You gain a +2 bonus on Initiative checks as long as you start combat with your chosen weapon in hand. As long as you wield your chosen weapon in one hand, you gain a +2 shield bonus to your AC—if you wield it in two hands, this bonus drops to a +1 shield bonus to AC. Although your weapon inflicts slashing damage, you treat it as if it were also a piercing weapon when determining the effects against your opponent.

Think on it.

HM

Sorry for any confusion. I post only short things from my phone as I have to space out things like AoO or HM and then backspace them together as the phone is finicky.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ah!

I looked at it, but had pretty well settled the question in my mind during character creation. I was torn between going two handed and dueling sword initially, but once I settled on the curve blade I got her set in my mind with it, so she's good to go as is. Thanks for the thought, though!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
(OOC - Sorry, the actual OOC thread seems to have dropped off the boards, but I am confused by this initiative. Last I saw, I had posted for this round, rolling a 20 to hit and doing 2 damage. Then Wesh was up. Then suddenly I'm being ghost-posted? I had no idea I was even up again.)

NP [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] I think rounds go pretty fast as we only have three players.

I read you weren't felling well and the update for this was next on my list. (Along with Skull & Shackles which I really can't update as well as this.) I figured since she had 7/day of the holy ray and it was ranged touch firing into melee that it was a good bet.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
So long as we DO pick back up :D. Jeyanah is one of my current favorite characters, and I've wanted to play RotRL since I first heard about it!

Merry Christmas, HM. And to Rhun, Kaodi, Shayuri and DisposableHero!

Remove ads