• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do you like your steak prepared?

reveal

Adventurer
Me? Medium-Rare. Not quite mooing but not ruined to the point where I can't taste the flavor of the meat anymore. When my wife and I first started dating, she would only gets steaks Medium-Well. It took about 6 years but she finally started getting them Medium and she loves it. Now just to bring her down one more notch. :D

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I like them so well done that I can almost, not quite, but almost, taste ash.

I always have family members and friends comment "you've forgotten your steaks on the stove" "aren't they done already?" "They're going to burn" etc. :)

When my husband and I first started dating - I was a well-done girl. However, his influence eventually convinced me that the juice was *not* blood and that it tastes better if it's red.

Now: medium-rare to rare depending on my mood and how thick the steak is. Mmmmm. Meat.

Lhorgrim

Explorer
I like mine "medium", so I generally order them "medium rare". In most restaurants in my area your steak will be overcooked :(

Lhorgrim said:
I like mine "medium", so I generally order them "medium rare". In most restaurants in my area your steak will be overcooked :(
Isn't it the truth?! That's something that it took me a while to adjust to here in the "city" - back in South Dakota it wasn't nearly such a problem. Blah.

Remove ads