D&D 5E How to Adjudicate Actions in D&D 5e

Oofta

Legend
Holy Thread Necromancy, Batman! :D

I don't necessarily disagree, just think this is one of the oldest threads ever resurrected.

iserith

Magic Wordsmith
Thanks for the kind words, all. I feel like this could use a few tweaks here and there given I've played the game for the last two years since the original post and have refined a few things. But that's definitely something low on the priority list for now!

It should be pinned IMHO
Use the thread subscription capabilities and then you won't have to rely on anyone else.

Go in and create multiple folders for different types of threads (maybe by rule system, maybe by topic, etc), set your notifications to no, and then subscribe to the thread and put it in the folder you want.

If all the very useful threads got pinned, the first two pages of every forum would be pinned threads.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
I quickly scanned the original post, but failed to understand what the problem is that motivated such a long and complex treatise of something that simple and natural.

Sent from my C6603 using EN World mobile app

It's simple and natural when you're experienced. For those that aren't it's a brilliant on-ramp to more effective adjudication.

iserith

Magic Wordsmith
It's simple and natural when you're experienced. For those that aren't it's a brilliant on-ramp to more effective adjudication.

Some folks want to help others learn how to play the game as it is. Others want to complain about the game in nearly every post.

I choose the former.

Remove ads