I think it is kind of slow around here...(postponed)

renau1g

First Post
Just tossing it out there, but what if instead of level 1, it was level 2. That way those with progressions could grab 1 level of their progression & 1 of a class, adding a bit more flexibility to things.

renau1g

First Post
Good so to summarize a bit:

Starting level: 2
Starting gold: 900 gp
Starting stats: 32 pb (Standard no?)
Background: Puppets of a vanished mad wizard

(borrowed from VV)

Oh, is the gold value correct for 2nd level? I don't have my books with me and that's not OGL right?

Scratched_back

First Post
I've been slightly pre-occupied by work, but I'm back in the mindset now and looking forward to the thought of this.

Does anybody have any templates for giants? I fancied playing a Frost Giant, probably just a fighter of one sort of another I think, but I don't have the relevant info.

If it turns out to be too much of a pain, I may just play an evil half-Orc mook, make it easy on myself! :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Starting level: 2
Starting gold: 900 gp 2,700gp
Starting stats: 32 point buy
Background: Puppets of a vanished mad wizard

I think books are whatever you wish and of course with me you could customize your class a bit. Although if you use crazy_monkey1956's creature advancements it will have to be as is. But core classes can be twik as normal.

EDIT: As I was ediing the RG I figured to raise the starting gp as you may find a little magic or masterwork items.

HM

Last edited:

Remove ads