I think it is kind of slow around here...(postponed)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Maybe it's me and way to much coffee at work before coming home to settle in to a night of posting, but I think it has been slow around the threads lately.

And I think I have time to add one more game to my growing list. I wanted to run two groups of Forge of Fury (pathfinder rules) to help me learn the system but that didn't pan out. I started a Dragon Age RP at VV's request ;) but so far aren't feeling the rules, maybe I should wait to see what the second set has to offer.

I just downloaded WotBS The Scourging of Gate Pass as I am in a WotBS adventure and like it so far. The whole have to get to point A before all the bad guys in the way kill you thing. I was thinking if I ran that I would have a countdown clock and you would need to get to point A before it reached Zero.

What else there are some things I have been looking at like running an adventure in Limbo or the Abyss or some other out of the way place as a playtester. And if I put that to the guys at LEW I won't get a "No" you'll mess up the world. :p There are some high lvl guys in the RDI right now.

I have all of the 4e adventures but I'm not good at 4e but would convert them as cool adventures shouldn't go unused.

What are people on here looking to get into? It seems maybe I should try an opposite approach. How about you form the game and I'll run it. That means whoever wishes to get into a new game should state what system they want to play in and levels and enviroment.

Now if the gamers can come to a consensus among themselves then I would be more than happy to DM/GM whatever they as a group put forth.

Just something new instead of me saying I'm going to run such and such and you have to be willing to make a character such and such and in this such and such world. I will let you all build the game and I will be here to play along.

Ok recruitment has started let's have some fun.

HM

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Well I love 4e vs. other rules, but you've mentioned not being as comfortable with 4e. Personally, I'd love to play a mid-paragon 4e game, but it would certainly be difficult to DM without having much experience. If you are looking for some 4e gaming, you can try the L4W or LEB living worlds. Both are a bit less restrictive than I've found the LEW guys to be.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Not comfortable from the players chair so far, that is true. I could run a module that would probably be easy as most encounters are already made and NPCs have set goals and all to help determine thier actions.

So if you found players and wanted to try King of the Trollhaunt Warrens or Demon Queen's Enclave I like both of those adventures.

Back when I started my DCC#8 game it was almost DQE converted for 3.5. This is whatever you the players want even if it's something I have never played remember a good RP game is 70% RPing and only 30% rules. :)

HM

Scratched_back

First Post
I would join any low-level 3.5 adventure without hesitation. I don't know anything about 4e, but I'm well versed in 3.5.

It wouldn't have to be starting at 1st, necessarily, anywhere up to around 4th to start would be good for me.

I always wanted to play Ravenloft, too, if you're taking requests :lol:

renau1g

First Post
So if you found players and wanted to try King of the Trollhaunt Warrens or Demon Queen's Enclave I like both of those adventures.

This is whatever you the players want even if it's something I have never played remember a good RP game is 70% RPing and only 30% rules. :)

HM

Apparently you've not read Wizards published modules, 70% RP'ing .... I think the Troll one is 98% combat... j/k

Myth and Legend

First Post
I want us to be the villains. As such we can progress monster HD and be evil things. We go on a rape the goats / steal the men / kill the women type rampage, and maybe try to take over a country or town or something. :D

Also DnD 3.5 or NARG SMASH YOU GOOD!

Narg is something Large. He no hurt. Unless you don't play 3.5.

Remove ads