I think it is kind of slow around here...(postponed)

Voda Vosa

First Post
We should make some desicions on the following:

-Starting level: I suggest above level 3. Fun stuff starts from there =)

-Points buy: 32? or you want to play puffy 36 point guys? Or perhaps lousy villains of 28?

-Allowed material: I think it should be limited to what Holyman has and the additional rules he wishes to implement.

-Starting gear: Standard for the level or provided by our Holy dm?

-Backgrounds: Shared? It would be nice to make a huge background together. But perhaps its more practical to have each build its own. Are we a group of settled bad guys? Are we planning a strike on a town protected by pathetic adventurers?

Leave you with this =)

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
My preferences...

Starting Level: 1
Ability Scores: 32 Point Buy
Backgrounds: I'm all for shared background. Maybe we're all the former experiments and/or pets of a now dead or otherwise missing wizard.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Two things to help us along in character development.

1) Put your charaters here so they aren't scattered about this thread please:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues-gallery/284482-denizens-watched-dark-powers.html

2)Starting wealth: 900gp each

This money will represent what you found as you scoured through the remains of your masters former stronghold. And will net you some nicer things than what you might find if you go raiding a villiage full of commoners. So don't expect alot your first lvl ;)

HM

Myth and Legend

First Post
Level 1 because otherwise we will lose Monkey. BTW when will the game start? I'm going to the beach on Friday, and will be mostly away for 5-6 days.

HM and CM: any suggestions or rulings on the progression i posted? I'd be OK if we spread out the ability bonuses if youd deem them too much for lvl 1 (even though I'd just use them to RP her being unnaturally smart and cunning, she won't have INT or WIS based casting).

Also let me know how you would like to handle her BAB, HD and saves progression.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
The game can start whenever for me, I'm actually starting to think I will be less busy in the school year I have so much going on. HOWEVER I can work on my character during the black of night when I am supposed to be sleeping (looks left and right) but If I get one fewer hours of sleep in the night that's not going to make a difference at all for me, given my erratic sleep scheduling anyway.

Long Story Short: Start when you want.

Remove ads