• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IC) Against the Giants PBP Group 1

Hriston

Dungeon Master of Middle-earth (he/him)
Liking Jack's idea of blocking both doors to the giants' barracks, Bible proposes mentally, ~Iffin' the hallway's empty of inhabitanks, why not let's you and Valda sneak around and join Quinn at the opposite door. I'll take thisk door tha's closer, an' that way we'll have some muskles on both sides of 'em! Arf arf arf arf!~

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
~<Bible, your plan is a good one. If we can free the prisoner I will consider this a raid well done.>~

Eoghan hums oddly deeply, and shifts into the form matching one of the orcs.

~<This I will look like, to perhaps confuse or sway the servants. Note it, and do not treat me as the enemy.>~

OOC: Using my Firbolg Magic racial feature that gives me Detect Magic and Disguise Self once a day. The Disguise Self spell has the special addendum that I can change my height by up to three feet. Disguise Self lasts for an hour, and doesn't have Concentration.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Okay, as I understand it, Valda & Jack will go meet Quinn at the south door, and Eoghan will lead the way (looking like an orc) through the north door (he could carry a plate of food). Tenibor & Bible will back him up. What do you want to do with the orcs?

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
OOC: Yes, that's the plan. Jack would make sure the orcs were dragged into one of the side rooms in the kitchen after they were securely bound and gagged. By the way, he would also do a quick check in those rooms to see if there was anything of value.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Before executing their plan, they dragged the orcs into the pantry. To their horror, they found there some of the bodies of the orcs that they had slain earlier, strung up like sides of beef. While these orcs were upset by the sight, they had known they were there, and they stoically kept their distress to themselves.

Remove ads