D&D 5E [IC] Against the Slavelords

Scotley

Hero
Kelvyn, looking up comments, "I think that's the main entrance tower beyond that door." He says this softly and moves back into the shadows away from the openings. I expect there are guards of some sort up there. They could be looking this way. I don't think we should venture that way just yet as long as options remain.
 

log in or register to remove this ad

BlueLotus

Explorer
[section]Levanna nodded to Kelvyn. "Yes, agreed. I would think our interests lie deeper within this compound than at one of its entrances."

She kept her attention on Naeris and the door, however. Still on edge from the knowledge that ghosts may be in the area, she secretly prayed that gate guards were really all that Naeris sensed.[/section]

[sblock='Mini Stat Block']
Levanna (Wizard 6)
Initiative: +1 Perception: +2
Passive Perception: 12
Passive Investigation: 17
Speed: 30'

AC: 16
HP 32/38

In Hand:Quarterstaff
Off Hand: None

Spell Save DC: 15

Prepared Spells:
1st: Mage Armor, Shield, Feather Fall, Magic Missile, Protection From Evil and Good
2nd: Misty Step, Suggestion, Invisibility, Flaming Sphere
3rd: Counterspell

Spell slots remaining/Spell slots total:
1st: 1/4
2nd: 3/3
3rd: 3/3

Active Spells (c) denotes concentration
Mage Armor, Water Breathing, Comprehend Languages, Protection From Evil and Good (c)

Character Sheet
[/sblock]
 


GreenKarl

First Post
GM: The chamber has two doors, one to the south and one to the west... both look to be solid oak, but blackened from the old fire. They do not appear to be locked
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
4sbq50.jpg

Tirion Cayde, Cleric Level 6 (Life)
Where: Port Fury/The Temple
When: 3.4/Morning
Round 0

Tirion nodded in agreement with the others. Hearing no preference given, he went to the west door. It didn’t seem locked, so he carefully opened it enough to peer inside.

[sblock=Tirion’s Actions]
Action:
Bonus Action:
Move:
Conditions:
Concentration: Bless (Uhtred, Quellathe, Levanna)
Inspiration: 2
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
AC: 20 (plate and shield)
HP: 39/39 HD: 3/6d8

Channel Divinity (2/R)
Turn/Destroy Undead (CR 1/2)
Preserve Life (30)

Prepared Spells:
Cantrips: Guidance, Thaumaturgy, Mending, Sacred Flame
1st: (Bless, Cure Wounds), Healing Word, Guiding Bolt, Command
2nd: (Lesser Restoration, Spiritual Weapon), Prayer of Healing, Hold Person, Blindness/Deafness, Silence
3rd: (Beacon of Hope, Revivify), Spirit Guardians, Dispel Magic, Mass Healing Word

Spell Slots Remaining/Total
1st: 3/4
2nd: 1/3
3rd: 3/3
[/sblock]

 


GreenKarl

First Post
The western door was not locked and Tirion opened it to find a short hallway that lead into a twenty foot by twenty foot chamber. This room was cooler then the rest of the temple and on the western side there was the dark space where a wooden stairwell lead downward into the floor.

The heroes could fell a chilling moisture rising up from below and the air was stale of some rank order. The walls around the stairwell appear to be wet clay dirt reinforced by wooden planks.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
4sbq50.jpg

Tirion Cayde, Cleric Level 6 (Life)
Where: Port Fury/The Temple
When: 3.4/Morning
Round 0


“Wonder what this place was?” Tirion mused, looking around the damp clay-walled room. He covered his light. “Uhtred, can you see down the stairs?” he asked quietly.


[sblock=Tirion’s Actions]
Action:
Bonus Action:
Move:
Conditions:
Concentration:
Inspiration: 2
[/sblock]


[sblock=Mini Stats]
AC: 20 (plate and shield)
HP: 39/39 HD: 3/6d8


Channel Divinity (2/R)
Turn/Destroy Undead (CR 1/2)
Preserve Life (30)


Prepared Spells:
Cantrips: Guidance, Thaumaturgy, Mending, Sacred Flame
1st: (Bless, Cure Wounds), Healing Word, Guiding Bolt, Command
2nd: (Lesser Restoration, Spiritual Weapon), Prayer of Healing, Hold Person, Blindness/Deafness, Silence
3rd: (Beacon of Hope, Revivify), Spirit Guardians, Dispel Magic, Mass Healing Word


Spell Slots Remaining/Total
1st: 3/4
2nd: 1/3
3rd: 3/3
[/sblock]

 

GreenKarl

First Post
The dwarf could see that the bottom of the stairs was about twenty feet and lead into what appeared to be a tunnel. The rock below appeared to be a more compact sedimentary compound. Too Uhlred's eyes the stairs looked study and well used.

The stink of rot was obviously coming from somewhere down below...
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
4sbq50.jpg

Tirion Cayde, Cleric Level 6 (Life)
Where: Port Fury/The Temple
When: 3.4/Morning
Round 0


“Well, it goes down,” Tirion said. “That is the right direction, right?” The stairs looked sturdy enough. Another rotting stench could mean another one of those rotting mounds, perhaps? Tirion nodded to Uhtred and then set a mithral-plated boot on the stairs as he headed quietly down, keeping alert for danger, shield and mace ready.


[sblock=Tirion’s Actions]
Action:
Bonus Action:
Move:
Conditions:
Concentration:
Inspiration: 2
[/sblock]


[sblock=Mini Stats]
AC: 20 (plate and shield)
HP: 39/39 HD: 3/6d8


Channel Divinity (2/R)
Turn/Destroy Undead (CR 1/2)
Preserve Life (30)


Prepared Spells:
Cantrips: Guidance, Thaumaturgy, Mending, Sacred Flame
1st: (Bless, Cure Wounds), Healing Word, Guiding Bolt, Command
2nd: (Lesser Restoration, Spiritual Weapon), Prayer of Healing, Hold Person, Blindness/Deafness, Silence
3rd: (Beacon of Hope, Revivify), Spirit Guardians, Dispel Magic, Mass Healing Word


Spell Slots Remaining/Total
1st: 3/4
2nd: 1/3
3rd: 3/3
[/sblock]

 

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top