• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] Ever Dream, The Worlds of Life (Closed)

Suicidal Llama

First Post
Another sinister plot for the story line.

"So Othar is getting rid of himself; perfect."
Umbryn smiles.
"HOHO I will absorb all energy that is wasted, all excess energy not used will become power.......for a short time I will be able to absorb massive energy and Othars reincarnation is sure to give me lots of power."
"Thanks to the new star i will be very powerful."

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Suicidal Llama said:
Again but this time more fully assasins are sent into the world killing for souls as a farmer harvests crop. Thousands more die in their sleep and it appears none can stop the shadows from overtaking the world.

But the next time the Shadow Assasins sweep through the worlds of life they are opposed by the Tienkou, the disciples have been honed and tempered to supernatural levels. Armed with weapons of blood-wood and the secret of the iron spirit they are enough to keep the shadow assasins at bay. The blood-wood has the power to disrupt the physical manifestation of the shadow assasins sending them back from whence they came where they too are sucked into Umbryns black pillar increasing his power but diminishing his forces.

It is not the perfect counter but it is sufficient to keep the shadows from overrunn9ing the world. Sojobo takes the lead as the first amongst the Tienkou and other heroes are with him also...

Daia

First Post
OOC: it's not a biased thing for Yuneki to attempt to mess up U-Do's plans (and actually Endoviors as well, and save the universe in the process) because that is what she does, that is what she is the goddess of, if you haven't notice she messes with everyone.
You can't say the sword drains the star because I said the star was destroyed, it and the rift mutually destroyed one another. And I did not originally state that the star destroyed the sword, but if it was connected, somehow, to the rift slowly sucking up and destroying the entire universe, then it presumably would be destroyed along with the rift in the resulting explosion of energies pepering the sky with stars. My post stating mutual destruction had nothing to do with the sword though, I was not trying to cut the story short, YOU introduced the sword back into the equation in yet another attempt to NEGATE my post. But the star could indeed be considered on a level with the sword, since it's transportation ability is powered by it sucking in outside energy sources (primarily souls) exactly like the sword does. And since the star was destroyed, coincidentally Endovior can not repower it.
I did have a problem with you negating Endoviors post but I figured I could solve it in my post in game without having to resort to this flaming OOC, but you wouldnt allow that, you had to go and try to negate my post as well. You just cant accept others have a say in this game as well, your sword story is completely one sided and you need to stop negating others posts.
And you could state that the black star explodes in a shower of pink bunnies if you wanted to (i think somebody already did), as long as it makes since. Your sword sucked up a being forged with the destructive energies of an entire universe collapsing in very rapid succession, and I believe that does leed to credence for tearing at the fabric of reality in the process.
You are correct in that not much will change in game from this, only that the star will remain destroyed and not repowered by Endovior, but hopefully this will change YOUR PLAYING STYLE and you will realize that other people are a part of this game that you have no control over and you have to accept their contributions.

periculum

First Post
Tensok tenses for battle and approaches cautiously, sniffing at the shrowded figure. The figure smells good, like vanilla, almonds, and steel, with a hint of steak. "What news have you brought now?" he asks, somewhat annoyed at the universe.

periculum

First Post
Tribbles

Tocarus sits regally upon his newly created writhering throne, pleasantly vibrating now with most of the entrapped still alive and screaming, looking out upon his newly formed abyss as the first of the damned busily torture the arrivals and slowly transform them into demons, amidst a blanket of tribbles. The tiny multicolored lights, commonly referred to as "devourers" cover the god from head to toe tearing at his flesh and feasting upon his divine blood. Sure, he could stop it, but the pain is sooo exquisite, and the bait of a deity keeps them off the rest of the furniture and away from his minions.

Jochannan

First Post
The cloaked figure speaks with a strong, warriors voice.

"I am Rose, general of the third army of the celestial realms, third of the thirteen archangels, sent by Joxandar, formerly Jo'Karr, to aid you. The armies of heaven are bogged down in a massive campaign against our mortal enemies, the Tribbles."

The figure drops her cloak, revealing a strong, muscular feminine form bearing ornately carved armor of a metal Tensok does not recognise. She carries a number of blades ranging from a katana to several daggers, in addition to her large war-staff. Her armor and weapons are decorated with a feather theme, and her shoulder armor appears as two phaenix.

Last edited:

periculum

First Post
"Yadda, yadda, yadda. Tittle, Rank, Privelege, Standing, etc. You angels are all the same, and never a speck of dirt on you, don't quite smell mortal, though you still bleed like the rest of us." Looking her over, he nods, "You look fit to handle yourself though. Let's get started. U-Do claimed he needed a star followed by a god. From the reset light-shows and gravitational upheavings, I'd say he's gotten his star. For the god part, we merely have to look towards who-ever has caused the biggest/most damaging event to occur recently. I've heard inkling of a new dark deity sending forth some kind of assassins, any ideas on who he is and where we can find him?"

Jochannan

First Post
"Yes, this Dark Lord Umbryn has caused quite a stir, but he is embattled with Traume. Joxandar suggested we seek out Albedo, for he is already preparing to fight U-Do, having been warned of the Insane God by Jo'Karr shortly after he parted from you."

periculum

First Post
"Albedo is a powerful warrior and would make a fine ally, but he's too unstable and has performed some highly questionable acts before, besides we waste time going after him that could've been spent in pursuite of U-Do, if we meet up with Albedo on the way though, I'd be elated to have his aid."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads