[IC] Return of the Runelords

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"We might be able to hit the bandits from behind if we go through the goblin caves instead, but then again a frontal assault against one may be as hard as the other. Alright then, let's go clear the bandits. Maybe we can figure out a way to suprise them and make our way into their hideout without loss. Michael agrees with Drath.

Scotley

Hero
Teodor consider and then responds. "Let's take a look at the stonehouse. Maybe once we scout it we'll have a better idea of a plan."

G

Guest 11456

After traveling for about four hours it takes some searching but you finally find what you believe is the stonehouse. A campsite spreads on a gentle slope in this hillside clearing. A single, ancient stone building and four old wagons give the place some shape. Tall grass grows around the wagons, as if they had been in place for a long time. A wide fire pit sits in the middle of these wagons, and a few thick logs provide places to sit around the fire. Four men are lounging around the campfire. From this distance they appear to be conversing with each other. What do you do?

Scotley

Hero
Teodor consider and motioning the others out of sight of the camp says, "Four doesn't look to bad if we can surprise them. Should we watch a while and see how many more come from the house or do we try act quickly?"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Act now. If we wait, there maybe be ten more returning from the hunt or something worse. I can call on the woodland creatures to start the trouble. The commotion will draw others outside so we have a better idea of what we're dealing with. Use the time I need to prepare to hide and find a good firing position."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael whispers, "Let's hit them from two sides. The sneaky among us work yourselves to their flank. In a few minutes I'll charge forward and attack with the rest of us in support. Anyone have any spells that might help?"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"As I said, I can summon the initial charge. You can hit them immediately after or go among them."

Kaodi

Hero
As she crouches behind cover Shendra breathes deeply in through her nose before exhaling. This time there would be more killing. "I can give one or two of us guidance from Shelyn though her gaze from this blessing does not last long," says the seer, her voice tense. "I might have another trick I could try - but I would not be keen on it at all were it not life and death." She runs one hand down the leather strap of her crossbow, considering whether she should attempt to engage the men at range, but then her grip on her spear tightens. Best to stay close enough to provide healing.

G

Guest 11456

Teodor circles around to the opposite side. Then everyone else charges from their position. But once they are about 150 feet away from the enemies Michelle casts a spell and the four men drop. They all appear to be asleep. Michelle states, "They will be asleep for four minutes."

OOC: Map

Remove ads