• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (IC) Scourge of Daggerford

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tommi suggests taking some or all of the group to the north building. "We can go in where the overpass collapsed," he suggests. "Anyone want to come?"

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Lionel had been quiet a long time but he spoke up when offered the dagger. Yes, I wouldn't mind another dagger. That one looks particularly sharp. I think I will find it useful. He thanks Morgan and grabs the dagger and stick it into his belt. He also put his shares of coins in the bag.
To Tommi, he says that he is ready to move too. Might as well check out the north building now. Is that good with you, Escella? You will come too?

tglassy

Adventurer
(I am still not getting notifications, lol.)

Titus makes sure Blaze is settled and as safe as possible, and joins the others in searching the compound for whatever may be found.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
It was possible to climb up to the second floor, through the hole left by the collapsing walkway. Pieces of the walkway debris could make for a suitable, if questionably stable, ramp, or braced as more of a ladder. However, in an alcove that would have been under the walkway was a door. The first floor was easily accessible.

OOC: Second Floor Entrance

1692116589208.png

OOC: Vs First Floor Entrance

1692116725764.png

"Let's use the door, it is easier for everyone." Vairar feels better after the healing.

He follows in the second row, his pike ready to strike any remaining enemies.

OOC: harness divine power to recover 2nd level slot from casting silence earlier

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tommi is happy to see the door, and as he watches his heavily armed comerades stand back, he blows into the cup of his left hand, loads one of the pebbles there into the sling in his right and with his left hand tries to open the door.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Trying the door, Tommi noticed two things: This building was older than the other one by a hundred years at least, and the door had been barred from the inside. He expected something similar to the ground-floor door that they had tried on the other building, that had made such a racket with pots and pans falling when it had been forced open.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads