[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: None of the Force Users are confident about the power of whatever presence seems to be awaking... it is beyond anything they have ever experienced or felt. At least Kacela and Reks would say that their masters would have hard pressed against some a presence... if it fully awakens

Forged Fury

First Post

OOC: Maybe we should roll individually? I have a +3 modifier for Insight, as do many of the Jedi.

Insight - [roll0]

Cal paused to reflect on the star chart like symbols on the floor, wondering what their purpose could be.

GreenKarl

First Post
Cal definitely noticed a pattern between the star charts and the design on the floor. He was fairly confident that if the team wanted, he could lead them towards the central area, following that pattern. No one was really sure if there was a trap or a reason to follow this pattern though...

Forged Fury

First Post

Pointing to several symbols on the ground, Cal said, "Of all the symbols here that match what was on that star chart in the previous room, these represented contiguous systems, maybe that means something? They even form something of a path..."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
soft-clack, untranslated. The gand pauses on the mosaic of a whirling, asteroid-chocked blue star and politely steps aside, returning the lead to Cal Domaru (if he wants).

click slur clacketty slur clacketty, guttural jumble drone clicketty click "How soon will The Presence be a problem for these ones, does Kacela and Reks Seviir know?"

Her voice sounds tiny in the hugeness of the room, devoured by airy, all-surrounding darkness, distorted into faint, malicious echoes off faraway walls...

Shayuri

First Post
Kacela nods slowly. "It may be similar to the thing trapped in the crystal before. I'm not sure. There's no way to tell how long it will take to become fully aware. The faster we can go, the better, as far as that goes."

GreenKarl

First Post
Cal lead the team across the floor, following the patter as best he could. It appeared that he had gotten right for... nothing happened (good and ill). As the team moved forward the central dais came into view. It appeared to be a blue crystal pyramid. When they were within ten meters of the object it started to glow faintly.

Then Kacela, Reks and Jihahna all... sensed a presence within the pyramid. It spoke to them within their minds Children of Sight welcome. I have felt your coming for some time now. Are you ready to have your worthiness tested? The Way is closed to those unworthy of it greatness...

Forged Fury

First Post

When the crystal pyramid started to glow, Cal tore his gaze away from the object and focused on the corridor leading off from the room fearing an ambush. The blue glow cast eerie shadows dancing across the walls of the room.

OOC: Perception = Best of [roll0] or [roll1]

Shayuri

First Post
Kacela glanced at Reks. She wasn't sure if this 'way' was something she was interested in, what with the stink of the Dark Side all over this place...but it was very likely the only way to get any farther.

She took in a breath. She was Jedi. She would face this without fear.

The twi-lek stepped towards the pyramid and said aloud, "I have faced many tests. I will face yours now."

Remove ads