[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"This temple allowed the ancients to travel to other stars," says Thirteen's voice. It's coming from the datapad held in the gand's hands though, a recording. "But this 'sin' drew the daemons to our lands. And so this temple was where the ancients performed their great ritual that put the daemons to sleep. If you could find this mountain... maybe you could find out what the ancients knew. But we do not know-" Clck.

OOC: I take it Thirteen and the gand couldn't get anything out of the hieroglyphs, GK?

Forged Fury

First Post

Cal glanced nervously at both the revealed stairway and the side passage that the team had not yet explored. He was always worried about leaving potential threats at his back, now more so than ever. "Before we head down, I think it would be prudent to at least check that side-passage, just to make sure there is nothing that could block our escape in case we need to make one."

Moving toward the passage, he asked, "Anyone want to take a look with me?"

GreenKarl

First Post
Just before the dais sank this Gand and Thirteen had tried to decipher the glyphs but were only partially successful. Thirteen said "They appear to be different then those we encountered in the enter-way and what we have seen on the floor her Mistress Gand. If I was to make an educated guess I would say that the were carved over older hieroglyhic symbols. I cannot make out all the words but it seem to say something about 'Claiming' or 'Ownership' and then something about 'for the Empire'. But I can not really be complete sure. I am sorry."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The little alien - still squatting near the ground - tilts her chitinous head to the side.... whirr "Why?" she inquires of the droid, looking... puzzled? mumble clack, hum clicketty whirr-clack "The story is simple and clear."

He then stands and dips his head, signaling readiness to the human medic with a slight (pointed?) buzz: clack drone clicketty whirr-hum jumble drone, clacketty "Jihahna Darut is a good influence on Cal Domaru."

OOC: The gand will accompany Cal while he investigates the side-corridor.

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: Anyone going to investigate the side chambers please make Perception checks. Anyone remaining by the open area leading down ALSO make Perception checks.

Forged Fury

First Post

With the Gand by his side, Cal padded up to the side passage, his senses focused on the corridor.

OOC: Perception: Best of [roll0] or [roll1]

Sezarious

Explorer

Jihahna puzzles a moment at Kacela's comment, that this would be what the sith were after... She thought it odd that the Sith would start their search in the mines, rather than the area surrounded by a great big constant storm.... Aside from that, how can a Jedi be sure what a Sith wants? What if that was what the Sith wanted Kacela to think?

Jihahna's mind then raced to the recording. Several vague ideas floated past her mind, just outside of her reach. There were too many factors.

"Hey Gand.... You probably know the stories the best among us right? So, why is this technology such a big thing? We can already travel where we want using hyperdrives right? And... What is our guess so far about your recording? Were the demons the Rakata or their force users? Did the ritual put the Rakata to sleep?

And Kacela, is it possible that the Sith WANT us to come here? I don't understand how they could find information on how to access this temple through a series of mines and yet miss the strange weather anomaly and giant mountain.... Unless they did so deliberately."

Jihahna then does something slightly unexpected. She turns off her weapons and shoulders them. She then sits herself down as she waits for replies and begins drawing a mind map...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases