D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Dispensables)

tglassy

Adventurer
Terrus grabs the potions and downs one, then another. Feeling his wounds not together, he breathed a deep sigh of relief. He looked at the third potion, weighing if he needed it.

Potion 1: [roll0]
Potion 2: [roll1]

Feeling much better, Terrus hands the potion to whoever needs it.

OOC: Terrus should be down 12 hp now, so he should be at 37.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: I don't know if everyone has forgotten, or if I failed to mention, but Imani gave everyone a Scroll of Identify each back at the beginning. It was meant to help sort the Idols from other things, and to be sure you have the Diamond Staff when you get there. It probably got glossed over.

At any rate, Bob just did exactly the kind of thing the Dagger was made for. It's a Dagger of Sacrificial Servitude. It's a +1 Dagger, that if you stab a restrained or incapacitated target with it, it deals an extra 6d6 necrotic damage (dc15 Con Save for half). If the target is reduced to 0 HP, they are killed and raised as a Skeleton!

Bob stabs the dagger into Silakul's corpse. Black energy expands from the wound, and the cultists' flesh falls from his bones in horrible fashion. The remaining skeleton quickly climbs from the gore and stands before the momentarily stunned Bob, awaiting his command.

OOC: Of course, it'll probably get it's head bashed in (again)!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
After staggering under the force of the blow, the creature stands there dumbly with a brand new crack in it's skull (it's second).

OOC: It's got 3/11 HP left. Anyone want to stop him?

tglassy

Adventurer
"Stop, you fool!" Pyrus said, guessing the purpose of the dagger. "The dagger has given you control of it!"

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Remove ads