D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Ensemble)

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Sesto frowns hearing Udit's comment. We recovered the first idol at the Troglodytes and I don't think they would have another idol. No, the reason, and Sesto points again at the map, is that there is a way in to these Vaults from there.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Zander listens intently, and is amazed at all these men and women have accomplished against truly overwhelming odds. He feels a bit of pride at now being one of their number now and no longer having to hide the truth from people.

Not knowing all the abilities of the others he offers, "I can offer a sharp sword to any group needing an extra blade."

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
For some reason, Zelena offers unsolicited advice: "The Troglodytes are not your friends. They are rude, stupid, and worship the Dracolich as a God. I don't know what deal you made with them before, but if they even suspect that you are not servants of Dretchroyaster, you will have to fight them along with the Cult. They think that the Cult do not worship the Dracolich, but instead mean to manipulate it. I assume that you made them believe that you worship the Dracolich but if they have spoken to the Cult since then (and they probably have), you can expect that they know you fooled them. He is a fool, but Chief Urbone does not like to be made one."

EarlyBird

Explorer
"For me?" Zander says stunned. "Thank you," he adds taking the javelins. "I don't have anything to give you in return, but coin."

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out three gold lions. The squarish coins tinkle as he counts them out. "Here, you see the hole in the center. You thread a string through there to keep the together."

He offers the coins in exchange for the javelins.

OOC: Not like I could offer them to the Dracolich to save my life lol

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The Lizardfolk, who Zander finds out from Drako is the female known as Shosha, looks at the coins, puzzled as to their use, but she decides that they are pretty and adds them to the crocodile teeth she has on her necklace, as if they are beads. Then she bobs her head toward Zander and hisses. Drako says, "She thanks you."

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Ok, says Sesto after hearing what Zelena had to say, the troglodyte way may not be such a good idea after all.
Any other ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Fradak

Explorer
"We can leave this place with the 3 idols and come back later... they can't open the vault without them anyway." said Lorenn checking if his joke made someone smile, even interiorly.

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
Zander's ears perk up at the ideal, but he quickly stows what he was about to say.

(Hey, he has been down here a long time, and would love a change of scenery.)

Remove ads