Inception of Social Combat!

Tequila Sunrise

Adventurer
"Actually Joe, your attacks would have missed if not for Ben's insightful remark. As it is, your comment gives Cantankerous pause."

(And Rune is right, so if you want to roll another d4 damage for using Brutal Insinuation, go ahead.)

Tequila Sunrise

Adventurer
"Why didn't anyone tell me Joe has ear buds? Well, whatever. Dum attempts a second bluff, and fails again miserably. It's not even worth the description. So it's the Reverend's turn again!"

Dum is Angry (+10 vs. Intimidate)
Rev. McBlusterson is Not Happy
Ben is Calm (+10 vs. Bluff)
Cantankerous is Not Calm and Irate (+10 vs. Diplomacy) and insighted by Ben and Open
Joe is Irate (+10 vs. Diplomacy)

Rune

Once A Fool
The Reverend is fed up and his biting bluff against Cantankerous shows as much: "Now see here, Old Man! I have it on Good Authority from the very Lips of Divinity, spake to me in a vision as I fasted and prayed for divine guidance and world peace and whatnot that you have a rival in these parts and mayhap we ought to be seeking him out and whatnot."

Tequila Sunrise

Adventurer
"Visions and scriptures? Avandra save us from overzealous preachers!" Exclaims Cantankerous, who is now fully distracted by the Reverend and disheartened with all this haggling.

Rev. McBlusterson is Happy
Cantankerous is Not Calm and Not Irate and bluffed by the Reverend

"Your turn Ben!"

Last edited:

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
So sorry! I had a bit of a family issue that I had to deal with out in Wisconsin (while I am from California) and I was unable to look at my computer the whole time.

Now that I'm back in town though, I can resume! Please forgive me.

I suppose I will say another Insightful closing remark, as Insight is all that I am good at.

Tequila Sunrise

Adventurer
Hope everything's alright in Wisconsin!

"Ben's attack hits home, Cantankerous fails, and it's Joe's turn." (Your DM is tired.)

Rev. McBlusterson is Happy
Cantankerous is Not Calm and Not Irate and bluffed by the Reverend and insighted by Ben and Open

Remove ads