• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron Sky 2: The Coming Race (trailer)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Hopefully it will be less unintentionally racist than the first one.

[video=youtube;3jLaf5qj8cs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jLaf5qj8cs[/video]

Reptilians! Hitler on a T-Rex! Take that, Optimus!

I wonder how many people will be offended. Never forget kids, not being offended is a right!

Last edited:

Janx

Hero
I never saw the first one. I imagine, a movie about Nazis in Space is going to portray them as racist.

I hope they weren't the protagonists.

The first movie was unintentionally racist?

Re: Janx, yeah, you basically have the old guard Nazis up on the moon who are all evil bastards, and the newer generation who, y'know, never have seen anyone who isn't a Nazi. They believe the moon-nazi propaganda about "returning to the earth to save everyone," and they're pretty shocked when they find out what the Nazis on earth did.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
The first movie was unintentionally racist?
There was intentional racism, cause Space-Nazis, but there was some racism that I'm sure wasn't intentional/tongue in cheek. It has been a while since I saw the film. It mostly felt like a dud (not funny and most of the punches were in the trailer) and unintentionally racist sometimes. Rather ironic.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I liked the first movie. I thought it paid tribute to a lot of the older, campy movies of the past. Especially Doctor Strangelove. I think cinephiles will get more out of it than the average viewer.

Remove ads