• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

SunGold

First Post
OOC: Nope, my bad, Handiss is still up. Other two are dead, just Handiss left, with 5 hp.

After all Vin's bad luck, I hope he gets the kill!

River Song

Explorer
Seeing the large creature staggering, Vin feels he might have a chance to redeem himself. He carefully lunges, trying to execute a classic manoeuvre and finish the Troglodyte.

[sblock=rolls]

[roll0]
[roll1]

*fingers crossed*

[/sblock]

As the blade slips wide again he cries out, "Aargh!" ​and hurls his blade to the ground in disgust.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Alright," Flint mutters, "Let's do this."

The dwarf slips by Loosh and positions himself to Hardiss' left, swinging the minotaur's greataxe clumsily, still not used to the massive size of the weapon. It passes the troglodyte harmlessly.

OOC: Move to J-03, then attack (not proficient): [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC: So can I take the second action from missing last turn? Swinging the greataxe again... :)
[roll0]
Damage [roll1]

When his weapon again misses, Flint echoes Vin's curses.

"Weapon's broken," he spits, "Or this place's been cursed."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Oh don't worry, Flint." says Loosh, You'll get the hang of it. It's just a bit awkward with all that weight forrard." (His accent slipping)

Loosh lunges the pike over the Dwarf's shoulder. The spirit-weapon also plunged at the big troglodyte from the other side.

[roll0] for [roll1] and [roll2] for [roll3]

SunGold

First Post
As Handiss falls, Corsa casts a brief glance around the cave. Once satisfied that there's no more danger, she walks over to Vin's sword and picks it up.

She takes a moment to admire its craftsmanship, then flips it around, holding it gingerly by the blade. "The gods have a laugh at all of us from time to time, Vin." She cocks a grin as she holds it out toward him hilt-first, in offering. "Even the best-looking among us."

River Song

Explorer
Vin smiles his thanks as he takes the blade with a shaking hand, he was rattled by this turn of fate. "I am glad that we did need to rely on my skill."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads