D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Dangerous apples," Flint mutters as he grabs his axe, just before realizing his weapon won't do much against the insect swarms.

OOC: Init: [roll0]

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Half-Elf Paladin

At the commotion Harb instinctively draws his sword and turns for the noise. On seeing the swarm of bees near him his face contorts into a look of "REALLY! What am I going to do with this?" as he looks back and forth between his long sword and the swarm.

"I hope someone is better suited to this than I am!" He says while readying himself to.. fight, and mentally pushing away visions of bees stuck in his armor.

OOC: Initiative [roll1d20+2[/roll]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Loosh shuffles back and claps his hands together and there is a flash of light amongst the bees near Corsa.

OOC: Loosh moves 15 feet away from any bees. Swarm's gotta roll dc12 Dex Save or take [roll0] radiant damage.

eayres33

Explorer
Loosh calls down a ball of flame on the closest swarm of bees as he tries to give himself some distance but they dart out of the way.

GM:
Swarm of Bees AC 12

Adventures will go first then the swarms

[sblock=Initiative]

Loosh 17
Flint 17
Corsa 14
Vin 9
Giana 9 (on second round and after)
Harb 4
Lal 3
[/sblock]

Bees des save: 1D20+1 = [15]+1 = 16

InkedOrchard_LI.jpg

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Flint hesitates for only a moment before following Vins example. The dwarf focuses his mind, then forms a bolt of magical fire that arches from his fingertip towards the swarm of bees.

OOC: Firebolt cantrip: [roll0]
Damage [roll1] fire

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Half-Elf Paladin

With a wide eyed, I can't believe this is going to work at all, Harb changes the grip on his sword so that he is triking with the flat of the blade and makes a slicing motion, figuring that he isn't likely to cut a bee in half but if he is quick enough he might smash some against the tree or knock them down out of the air.

OOC: Just trying to make the physics of this make sense for the narrative.
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Remove ads