D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC: Flint's CON save: [roll0]

Caught by surprise by the sudden spell, Flint cannot keep his ground as the thunderous sound washes over him, hurling the dwarf through the air until he hits the ground hard.

There Flint lies, motionless.

OOC: Flint is out, placed in I7.

I thought Tides of Chaos would give me a reroll, but it was just advantage. Too late.

Funny, I was going to cast Thunderwave too. Perhaps I will as a sudden payback, once.

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Lal rocked back at the sorcerous blast.

"This is madness!! Why aren't we running away from the bees like normal people!?!"

The short bearded man with an axe rushed to the shorter bearded man with an axe and dragged him away from the conflict

Action/move: grab Flint and move to M4 or further if possible.

OOC: the grid #s are easier to see on this map, thank you :)

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Half-Elf Paladin

As the swarm engulfs him Harb panics, the sound of their buzzing overtaking all other noise.

He turns and runs erratically trying to get out of the swarm. (Dash action random pattern ending at K8)

If able to get out of the swarm for a moment he removes a torch from his bag and tries to light it.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: I'm afraid Harb's gotta roll a dc12 Con save. I got him with the Thunderwave, much to my dismay. 9 damage if you fail, 4 if you make it. Sorry!

eayres33

Explorer
The sound of thunder fills the forest as Loosh unleashes a wave of force and sound.

Corsa with some difficulty runs towards Flint and attacks the bees around him, while Vin takes out some of the swarm surrounding him with a bolt of fire.

Lal grabs his downed ally and drags him away from the bees, while Harb attempts to lose the bees by running.

After being pushed away from Harb one of the swarms continues to head away from the group.

The swarm around Vin continues to attack but their sting doesn’t quiet seem to have the same effect. The swarm that was over Flint finds new prey in Corsa but the nimble human is able to avoid their attack

GM:

Okay still need Giana’s move so I will have her ready and action and she can place herself anywhere on the map in the next round.

So unless Loosh does something to stabilize Flint I will need a death saving throw.
Corsa moves to I6

Swarm one is pushed to E9, then continues to fly away from the group

Flint is pushed to I7 and is unconscious

Lal then gabs Flint and moves him to M4

Harb moves to K8

[sblock=Initiative]

Loosh 17
Flint 17
Corsa 14
Vin 9
Giana 9
Harb 4
Lal 3 [/sblock]

[sblock=Conditions]

Loosh 16
Flint 0/14
Corsa 18/18
Vin 5/14
Giana 17/17
Harb 14/22
Lal 20/20
S1 8/22
S2 10/22
S3 16/22[/sblock]

[sblock=AC ]

Loosh 16
Flint 14
Corsa 13
Vin 14 (17with mage) (20 bladesinging)
Giana 16
Harb 19
Lal 15
S112
S2 12
S3 12[/sblock]
[sblock=Roles]
Swarm 1 Con ST: 1D20 = [3] = 3

S2 Con ST: 1D20 = [15] = 15

s3 con ST: 1D20 = [17] = 17

S2 attack: 1D20+3 = [20]+3 = 23

S2 damage: 2D4 = [2, 3] = 5

S3 attack: 1D20+3 = [8]+3 = 11
[/sblock]

InkedOrchard_LI.jpg

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Loosh rushes to Flint's side and prays to Gozreh for healing. He places his hands on Flint, who feels the warmth of a summer breeze flow through his body, relaxing his tenseness and clearing his ringing ears. His bee-stings lose their red puffiness, as well.

[roll0]

[sblock=Status]
Lucien "Loosh" Chemlow
Neutral Good Human Tempest Cleric Level 2

AC 16 (Chain)
HP 15/15
Hit Dice (1d8+1) 2/2

Spell Slots 1st Level 1/3 (LR)
Channel Divinity 1/1 (SR)
Wrath of the Storm 2/2 (LR)
[/sblock]

Last edited: