D&D 5E Is D&D 5e a Sandwich?

Is D&D 5e a Sandwich?

• 1. Yes.

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • 2. No.

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • 3. Only pizzas can be sandwiches.

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 4. If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there.

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Poll closed .

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
That's right. You read the title. Search your feelings. You always knew that the internet would throw this at you, with the inevitability of your uncle forwarding you an email that you don't want to read.

The ancient hotness:
Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Yesterday's hawt taek:
Is a taco a sandwich?

Today's already-tired challenge:
Is a New Zealand garbage pizza a sandwich?

Now, you've heard it hear first- Thursday's HAWT TAEK delivered two days early ... 'cuz we need to go GALAXY BRAINED.

Is the Fifth Edition of D&D ... a sandwich?

Let's see ... "A sandwich is a food typically consisting of vegetables, sliced cheese or meat, placed on or between slices of bread, or more generally any dish wherein bread serves as a container or wrapper for another food type."

And what is D&D 5e? Well, D&D is definitely food for your brain. 5e in particular has been compared to The Cheesecake Factory, so we know that 5e is full of carbs.

And Hasbro definitely charges a lot of bread for its products.

Finally, and most importantly, people use "D&D" interchangeably to refer to TTRPGs, just like they use "sandwich" to refer to any number of foodstuffs.

So, it would seem to be inarguable- the fifth edition of D&D is, in fact, a sandwich.

That said, I will put a poll up so that people can register that they they have incorrect opinions that are different than mine.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
The bread* is really chewy and cardboardy, and the filling, while colorful isn't very tasty. :.-( It's a lot easier to get down than the Pathfinder core rule book, holy cow is that thick. Flavor is about the same.

* A bun I guess since they didn't slice through one side.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
The question is, when you go get a D&D Special from Wizard's Cafe, who is your favorite sandwich artist? Volo, Tasha, Fizban...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases