Icewind Dale Session 18

Chapter 6

Cleaning out the dungeon.

Days 158 -159

Kythorn 4 7AM To Kythorn 5 7 AM.

Day 895+ with no sun.

Time Started 5:55 PM End Time 9:10 PM

PC Killed 7 Monsters Killed 266 Villains Captured 24 Villains Escaped 24

Story Award A haunting I will go. Four times. (No, I not telling what it does. Yet.)

Magic Item. Iron Golem Head being protected by Elk Tribe. Thermal Cube. Mantle of Spell Resistance. Staff of Charming made of Chardalyn with the flaw of “I like to give orders and expect to be obeyed”. If you take the staff you take the flaw.

Yisebek Spellbook, Alter Self, Cloudkill, Comprehend Languages, Detect Magic, Evard’s Black Tentacles, Fly, Fabricate, Greater Invisibility, Lighting Bolt, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Misty Step, Sending, Shield, Suggestion, Web, & Witch Bole

I had an average group of 5. Jimmy Swashbuckler 3, Gloomstalker 5. Andy Rune Knight 8. Sandoval Gloom Stalker 5 Fighter 3. Midi Cleric 8. Gold Fine artificer 8.

The group snuck in the dungeon in the morning on the look out for Flameskulls. No luck. Exploring a toppled tower, all but Sandoval fall into a Remorhaz tunnel. Sliding down the ice slide both Jimmy and Gold Fine were enjoying themselves until they hit bottom. Jimmy spun to right avoiding a warm pond of water.

Jimmy, “What is a warm pond of water doing here?”

Gold Fine gasping as he had nearly slid in, “I don’t know. It is 49 degrees below zero before wind chill and I…”

Andy, “CANNONBALL!” He slides into Gold Fine and both go into the drink. They both sink into the warm water.

Andy, “Gold Fine no peeing in the pool.”

Gold Fine, “I did not pee. You peed.”

Andy, “That depends but I didn’t pee.”

Gold Fine, “Then why is the water warm?”

Gold Fine’s Mech Dog, “Um. A mommy Remorhaz which is about to chop you master!”

(ARGH! I hate Tasha’s Stone Rune. Good thing it once per short rest.) Remorhaz Jr attacks out another pool and charges Jimmy. Sandoval hears the combat and arrives just into time to kill Jr. Gold Fine mostly dies twice or three times due the hear effect of mommy dearest and the people out the pool shooting with disadvantage.

The group explores the central part of the dungeon. Killing off all the Remorhaz. But their actions and the hostile magic of Netherese begins to haunt them. They see things not there. Absent friends’ breath on their necks. Mom’s bake cookies for them. By the end of day, they would be visited by four hauntings.

The group meets and nearly defeats Tekeli-li but does kill his light bulb Darryl. This starts a war with vampires of caves of hunger. Sandoval is ticked off. He orders the party hunt down the Gnoll vampire.

The group explores the north east part of dungeon clearing out various undead. (Told you Midi this where you would shine. Even if you have darkvision on.)

Midi, “Shadows, Wraith, On my.”

In one part of the Northeast of Caves of Hunger, the group comes across a cave full of ice statues made in the from of Icewind Dale Kobolds. Everyone but Jimmy starts to destroy them.

Jimmy, “Why are you destroying them. They are beautiful. You should do that. It probably took…”

Andy Icewind Kobold Vampire Spawn, “a lot of work and time. You freaking art critics. First we going to kill shorty and then you.”

Jimmy, “But I am a Gloomstalker and invisible.”

DM, “Just go with the flow and I only rolled a five initiative.” 5.5 seconds later. “By you losers. Um Bye. We are losing. Change you tomorrow.”

The group kills a wraith the next round and finds it body and loots in. The decide to explore the north west part of caves. They find the head of an iron golem which Gold Fine was to rebuild. They try to make in answer questions but it can only blink yes and no. They also find a red button which gives them a guided tour of the caves. (I will print out a map for you next week with parts you have explored.)

The guided tour shows them two vampire nests, and a small group of Drow. They take a short rest and decide to assault the drow. Midi enters first.

Midi, “I order you to stand down and surrender.”

Meldrirn, “Look at this Tlaknar. A surface dweller tells us to stand down. I bet he is the one who threw dead kobolds down on us three months ago.”

Tlaknar pushing his glasses back up on his face, “Well actually that was four and half months of ago. I say will kill them.”

Sandoval, “Good idea.”

Two rounds with both Meldrirn and drow mage which the party did not get introduced to dead; Tlaknar, “I changed my mind. I surrender.” Tlaknar during questioning back at the Eld tribe reveals the following. The tunnel to Necropolis. The spear buried near by is magical but only the dead drow mage knew what kind. The location of one the vampire nest the party has already destroyed. The hauntings had an effect but only the dead drow mage knew what it was. The fruit in the grove is magical.

Known Villains Tekeli-li Gnoll Vampire. Andy Icewind Kobold Vampire Spawn. Betty Icewind Kobold Vampire Spawn. Cindy Icewind Kobold Vampire Spawn. Freddy Flameskull. Fredrick Flameskull. Derrick Flameskull.

Captured villains Tlaknar Drow Elite warrior.

Ten Town Population NO CHANGES. Hey, It has only been one day

jasper

Rotten DM
Icewind Dale Session 19

Chapter 6 & 7

Dating the Night Life.

Days 159 -161

Kythorn 5 7 AM – Kythorn 7 7 AM

Day 896+ with no sun.

Time Started 5:42 PM End Time 9:55 PM

PC Killed 7 Monsters Killed 278 Villains Captured 24 Villains Escaped 28

Magic Items Trophy of Good Luck (Luck stone) two feet high and ten inches wide.

This is two sessions in one write up. Everyone but Tuk’n Rol gain a level, 240 gp and 20 downtime days. So next week Tuk’n Rol will still be level 8 and everyone else level 9.

I had a strong group of 5. Jimmy Swashbuckler 3, Gloomstalker 5. Andy Rune Knight 8. Sandoval Gloom Stalker 5 Rogue 2 Cleric 1. Midi Cleric 8. Gold Fine artificer 8.

Tuk’n Rol use his telepathy phone to connect Jimmy with Angajuk the awaken sperm whale. Jimmy was awakened while sleeping at his guard post.

Angajuk, “Hey guys. I kind of having a bad week. See I was sleeping when Auril’s roc Iskar kind of pick me up.”

Jimmy, “wait a minute. Are you two dating?”

Angajuk, “NO. FISH AND FOWL don’t mix. You have a foul mind.!”

Jimmy, “Sorry. But.”

Angajuk, “Never mind that. I got a question.”

Jimmy, “Go ahead.”

Angajuk, “Are you guys near a huge glacier with a hole in it?”

Jimmy, “Yes how do you know that?”

Angajuk, “Never mind that. I got another question.”

Jimmy, “Go ahead.”

Angajuk, “Does your campsite have three fires going?”

Jimmy, “Yes but how do you know that?”

Angajuk, “Never mind that. I got still another question.”

Jimmy, “Go ahead.”

Angajuk, “Are you near the third fire which closest to the hole in the glacier?”

Jimmy, “Yes. How do you know that?”

Angajuk, “Never mind that. You may want to run!”

Jimmy, “Why?”

Angajuk, “Look up!” Jimmy sees darker darkest. “This going to hurt whales are not meant to fly. I die. I die miles from the ocean. Killed by Iskra white roc.”

A huge splat of a too many ton sperm whale hitting the fire and tents around camp fire three is heard. Killing off four members of the Elk Tribe. The evil Iskra white roc of Auril has murdered.

Midi, “Spare the dying.”

(DM pounds head against table as he was trying to kill off the group allies. Just like evil villains do.)

Sandoval, “Ok. We have a huge sperm whale 40 plus miles from the ocean. And you guys want to save him. How are we going to get him to water? Where is the nearest water? I say we kill him now.”

Angajuk, “Hey I can see and hear you. If I had hands, I would be flipping you off.”

Sandoval, “Shut Big blubber butt.”

(Dm watches the group take about 20 minutes on various ways to save the whale. Most wants to save him but no good solution is coming to mind. Sandoval wants to kill him. DM comes up with idea.)

Mjenir, Hengar, and the surviving two members agree to call in other members of the Elk tribe and drag the whale to safety. (How that the DMs trouble and the river is only 9.5 miles away. Hey the players are using the big map I made. Yeah!)

Hengar, “During the night. The Caves glowed with bright light occasionally. No, we didn’t enter. Flameskull fireball me is right out. You are the heroes. Well, most of you are!”

The group enters. Icicles are growing up from the floor. The group notices murder holes have been melted into the ceiling of each cavern they enter.

Jimmy entering one cave, “It is trap.” As the cave lights up with bright light.

Freddy Flameskull, “Yes for you or is me.”

Combat with most of the surviving flameskulls and Icewind kobold vampire spawn starts. (Note I gave the flameskulls three quarters cover and for rule of cool nuke some of PC ignore cover abilities.). One hard fight later, the group does not remember the Gnoll Vampire Tekeli-li did not fight. (DM. YES VILLAIN ESCAPED.)

The group explores the rest of dungeon. Releasing a mummy which pads Gold Fine’s dog on the head before heading south. Going made for four or five hours. Finding out Tekeli-le moved his nest. Gold Fine was nearly eaten by a spitting wall.

They come across a magical pear tree grove. Jimmy and Hathowyn the dryad announce their wedding plans. (Inspiration to Jimmy for going with the flow and dating the dryad.) The group leaves the happy couple to explore the rest of caves. Sandoval finds a magic spear.

Andy speaks with some one-eyed critters which tell him. Cryolathes, a powerful Netherese archwizard, watches over Ythryn. He has lost not only his mind, but most of his body as well. All that remains of him is a floating human skull. Giant floating hands made of magical force wander around in the city. Ythryn mythallar won’t function properly as long as the Spindle—a powerful artifact dating back 40,000 years—remains in the city. The artifact is located within the city’s central spire. One must perform a ritual to enter Ythryn’s central spire. Somewhere in Ythryn is a scroll that can summon the Tarrasque.

On the morning of Kythorn 6, 1489, Jimmy wakes up well rested and asks to go play with boys. Hathowyn agrees. However, Sandoval has a big problem. A really big problem. He has grown over night to twenty-one fee. He is the sized of a freaky frost giant. (And will remember bring a Frost Giant mini next week.)

The group follows the south tunnel for ten or so miles arriving about five PM. The Necropolis of Ythryn is at forty-five-degree angle. A green radiation glow covers the ceiling and every fifty feet is a continual flame torch. (HA HA. NO more gloom stalker being invisible. The DM stops his dance before the two players give him a wedgie.) The group decides to search each building and location for answers. (The dm waving all the magic items they could find, may have helped their decision. I cut up all the common magic items and put them into a plastic Tupperware tub.)

The group does get into a profession game of (SKIP Spoilers). In which they win the trophy cup which counts a good luck stone. They start exploring rooms and come up with some lore, no magic, but a chardalyn wand spell focus. Some wandering monsters are fought.

During the night Angajuk wakes up Tuk’n Rol complaining on being bit on the tale. The group decides the Elk tribe is eating him.

On the morning of Kythorn 7, Jimmy wakes up with clammy skin.

Three new villains are in play. And Two and Half Towns have suffered no deaths.

Last edited:

jasper

Rotten DM
Icewind Dale Session 20

Chapter 7

Boys in Blue

Days 161-162

Kythorn 7 7 AM – Kythorn 8 7 AM

Day 898+ with no sun.

Time Started 5:40 PM End Time 9:40 PM

PC Killed 7 Monsters Killed 302 Villains Captured 24 Villains Escaped 28

Magic items Only Common.

Ok, Sorry I trouble communicating with you this Saturday. Old Age Fog I guess.

I had a strong group of six. Sandoval Gloomstalker 5, cleric 1, fighter 1, rogue 2. Jimmy Swashbuckler 4 Gloom 5. Andy Fighter 8 babarian1. Gold Fine Artificer 9. Tuk’n Rol Clockwork 3, Scribe wizard 5. Midi Cleric 9. Note Sandoval is Frost Giant size. DMs and player needs to remember that.

Blight. Every 12 hours those who are healthy roll a DC 15 Con Save. It is a magical. If you catch it, after a long rest the save dc is 15. If you SUCCEED it decreases by the d6 you rolled a few days ago.

Jimmy Blight state 2. Clammy Hands and loss of your hair. State 1 Midi and Gold Fine Clammy Hands. Blight adds “I don’t trust anyone” to your flaws. Greater restoration resets to healthy but does not make you immune.

On the morning of Kythorn 7, Jimmy woke up with clammy hands and did not trust his party anymore, he had dream they were flirting with his wife and shoving slush balls down his pants. As the group broke camp, they discuss the previous day’s events. Trying to loot all the buildings was turning up loot but no real information. It seems the most intact buildings held the better loot and information.

(DM NOTES. The party had played enough in the Chapter. I gave the option of continuing to loot everything and the chances of loot vs wandering monsters. Or hitting the numbered encounters and chance of wandering monsters. They choose numbered encounters.)

The group goes to raid the museum first. Tuk’n Roll puts an Alarm spell going to lower level. The Ground floor and second level gift shop has been looted by another adventuring party. But the upper level still has a rope and sign saying “Closed for clean” across the stairway. Sandoval picks up the rope and tosses down the center opening. On the upper chamber suspended by fifty foot columns is an ancient skeleton of perhaps a purple worm. Dust starts floating down. A growl is heard from above and the skeleton starts shaking.

The group spends two rounds killing the skeleton and it comes crashing down. The head of it slams down on top of Midi. Then the Spitting Mimics attack. They were the pillars. (YES PUMP FAKE the players for two rounds before the start of real combat.) They make short work of the mimics and as Sandoval is lifting the skull off of Midi, Tuk’n Rol’s Alarm spell goes off. Gold Fine look down the center opening but does not id the six or eight monsters coming up from the lower level. The group decides to wait on the monsters. They lay spike growth and web at the stair entrance. This trap stops all but one Nothic in the stairwell landing. The escape Nothic winks at Jimmy and smiles.

Jimmy, “But I hidden.”

DM, “It Makes eye contact and winks at you. Let the DM have his foreshadowing moment.”

Jimmy, “But I got 26 on my hidden roll.” (This one just one of many moments of miscommunications between the dm and group. I am foreshadowing the blight.)

The group kills off the Nothics and are mad at the lack of loot except for a common item. They take a short rest.

They find the tower of Abjuration. Gold Fine can’t decipher the runes but opens the door anyway. All the pcs enter the chamber and climb the 200 feet stairwell to the top. (How a Frost got to top of tower. The player was only using his regular mini. I went and got a Frost Giant mini out my collection after this.) Professor Skant translation the hammer’s ability which is able to destroy magic items. The group finds the first part to bring down the deflector shield which surrounds the center spire. Leaving the tower, they come across the boys in blue. Okay lots of blue constructs. Okay. The blue robocops. Some which fly. Gold Fine faints. (Not really I just trigger the symbol failure.) The group murder the cops.

Moving clockwise they find the prison. Looting um I mean a very careful search finds the infirmary behind a collapsed wall. Tuk’n Rol see an operating table cover with a sheet. The sheet is breathing in. Removing the debris, the group enter the infirmary. Gold Fine dispels the sequester spell on the victim. Xerophon awakens after a few minutes of talking with Professor Skant, he switches to the base common tongue. Xerophon was a manservant of Iriolarthas sent to prison to be experimented on because Iriolarthas’ Earl Grey Tea was not hot enough. Iriolarthas was the high mucky muck of the town. And the chief pilot who was flying Ythryn to frozen north in search of Spock. Um, in search of relics of Ostoria an empire of magic using giants.

Xerophon, “Five hours, five days, One Thousand Eight hundred thirty two years! I don’t care. I will help you take down Iriolarthas.” (Use guard stats for him.) “Plus I know the locals to get the lore to help bring the shield down.” After about three hours of talking and debriefing, the group heads out to the tower of conjuration. Since Sandoval is too big to fit in the tower, he waits outside.

The group climbs the 200 feet to top of the tower to find huge Bigby grasping hands. A long fight later the hands are defeated and a living doorway appears. Jimmy, Gold Fine and Tuk’n Rol enter to find three nice aunties knitting. The door locks behind them. The aunties flirt with the trio for a few minutes. The trio discovers a second piece of lore. But the door will not open. Auntie Pinch gives them an offer. Lose a memory or stay here and eat stale ham and cheese sandwiches forever. They chose memories. Jimmy lost his memories of his sister to Auntie Pinch. Gold Fine lost his memories of his parents to Auntie Pillage. Tuk’n Rol lost his memories of his former life to Auntie Plunder.

Arriving back in the prime plane, the trio updates the rest. The group decides to bed down for the night. (And it was about time to end the session.)

The Morning of Kythorn 8 the group awakens to discover Jimmy has lost all his hair overnight. Midi and Gold Fine have awakened with clammy hands and don’t trust the party anymore. The temperature has dropped back to -49 F. Midi mentions he saw a raven fly by the window.

DM Notes. Greater Restoration will reset the blight. Greater Restoration will shrink Sandoval. You can go shopping for components between sessions. It is an action to read the Tarrasque scroll. I will consider this the end game immediately button except for the walk home. Anyone can use this. The whale is now a vampire spawn. The Gnoll vampire may have entered Ten-towns now. It is 12 days to the Summer solstice.

jasper

Rotten DM
Icewind Dale Session 21

Chapter 7

Tuesday Child is Full of Tarrasque

Days 162-172

Kythorn 8 7 Am to Kythorn 18 7 AM

Days with no sun 902. 6 Sunny Days with no night.

Time Started 5:41 PM End Time 9:54 PM

PC Killed 7 Monsters Killed 330 Villains Captured 24 Villains Escaped 30

Magic items Necklace of Fireballs 6 beads, Bag of beans 10 beans, Abracadabrus,

Professor Skant rare,

Level up to 10, 120 gp, 20 downtime days. Level Up to 11, 240 gp, 20 downtime days.

Story Award for everyone but Midi and Gold Fine

Blessing of the Frostmaiden. Your eyes become as cold as ice. You gain immunity to cold damage. In addition, you can cast the cone of cold spell (save DC 15) once. You regain the ability to cast this spell when you finish a long rest.

This was two session in one write up.

I had a strong group of six. Sandoval the Fake Frost Giant Ranger 5 Cleric 1 Rogue 2. Midi Cleric 9. Gold Fine Artificer 9. Andy barbarian 1, rune knight 8. Tuk’n Rol Sorcerer 3 Wizard 6. Jimmy Swashbuckler 4 Gloomstalker 5.

The Morning of Kythorn 8 the group awakens to discover Jimmy has lost all his hair overnight. Midi and Gold Fine have awakened with clammy hands and don’t trust the party anymore. The temperature has dropped back to -49 F. Midi mentions he saw a raven fly by the window.

Leaving the tower of Divination, they move tower of Necromancy. They find a floating wizard the High Necromancer of Necromancy Cadavix. He is ordering hundreds of clawing claws to rebuild his tower. Midi wants to turn him but saner heads rule out. After buttering him up for five minutes Cadavix mentions the seventh clue to bringing down the deflector shield is buried with him. So Cadavix gets free labor to dig out his body. And the group gets the clue.

About a block after leaving the tower the group comes across ten Black Swords under the command of Avarice. Avarice is one of cultists from Caer-Dineval castle. Bob Black Sword approaches the group to ask for an alliance against Auril who is hunting them.

Auril telepathically speaks to Sandoval, “Oh my. How big you got my lover. What big eyes you have. What big hands you got. And we all know what that means. Watch. Out my minions are coming!”

From behind the Black Swords come two Frost Giant Skeletons.

Auril’s voices echoes though out the town, “Choose! Alliance or Death!” Her skeletons attack the Black Swords. The group allies with Auril.

Auril, “Beware. Avarice my minions now hunt you. Minions. You amuse me. Carry on trying to get the shield down.”

Visiting the tower of Evocation is boring as only the fifth clue and frozen skeleton are in the tower. Leaving the tower, the group comes across another police squad of blue fighters and monks. The cops gain up on Midi first then pile on Andy. (Andy only lives due to rage, runes, and other stuff.) The group takes a short rest before moving on.

The tower of Illusion defeats everyone but Midi, Jimmy and Gold Fine. A dispel magic from Midi reveals the sixth clue. The Tower of Enchantment nearly had Midi crowning himself a gawd but he was too wise for that. In the Tower of Transmutation Gold Fine use of mending fixes, the eighth clue. (Milestone advancement to level 10. Snack break. Session Break.)

The group takes a long rest and wakes up at 1 AM Kythorn 9. Gold Fine use of a special ability, and Midi casting Greater Restoration leaves only Gold Fine with Blight at level 1. (And his dc goes down by 6. (Grumble Rumble Pout.)

The group performs the ritual and the screen comes down. As the approach the center spire, the group spies Auril on the second-floor balcony. She throws a handkerchief to Sandoval. As he picks in up, he shrinks to normal size. (DM Note. As a Frost Giant Sandoval would had not fit into the final spire. So, I made him normal size but gave him disadvantage because he was still thinking he was giant size. Okay real reason. I wanted the player to get back into the game and combat.)

The Majordomo tries to stop the group from entering but is destroyed in seconds. The group enters the Spire of Iriolarthas. To discover a party is going on. Or an illusion of a party is going on. Midi and Tuk’n Rol choose partners of the nobles which are present. Midi chats up his dance partner but comes a social no no. Which drops the illusion and reveals three wizards which have their brain in a jar. The Jar Heads start reaching for spell focuses and are shot down by the party.

Tuk’n Rol gets the brilliantly evil idea of using arcana eye, and Jimmy’s super stealth to explore the first level. (Grumble. Taking a short cut. Grumble.) Using the information gathered, the group raids the staff armory room and steal the dead mage’s staves. Tuk’n Rol crashes the wine tasting party and steals the wine cooler aka the Abracadabrus.

Enter the lab, the group meets the High Nerd Veneranda an artificer who has put her brain in a jar. The discussion of them putting their brain in a jar goes nowhere. But she does suggest with Iriolarthas’ staff of power and using a ritual at the black obelisk; she could reverse time and get the city floating again. The group agrees to this. (LIARS!)

The group heads toward the stairs and meets Everlast. They bluff him since Tuk’n Rol has disguise self himself as a brain in a jar. They here to help rebuild the city. Everlast lets them pass. Entering the second level they are stopped briefly by three living blades of death. (RUNE KNIGHTS SUCK redirecting 78 points of damage to another living blade. Rune knights suck.)

Opening the testing chamber both Gold Fine and his dog lose to a Stone to Flesh spell. Midi cast greater restoration on Gold Fine. (Combat all night. Good rolls all night. And So far, I have only killed the contrast doggy. BOO!) The group says the name of high Abjurer and enters the next chamber. The chamber of the Ebony Star has eight chairs, some double doors leading to balcony, a glowing hologram star map with the stars being two thousand years out of date. A small Demilich.

Andy, “Did you say Demilich. I could swear you said Demilich.”

Iriolarthas, “So I lost my head over the pass few hundred years. Sit down. We must discuss why you have entered my spire. Why are you here? What are your names. SIT DOWN!”

The balcony doors blow open. Auril enters and everything is covered in a rime of frost. Auril, “I think everyone needs to sit down and CHILL THE HELL OUT!”

Sandoval goes and sits on the floor at Auril’s feet. The rest take a seat in one of the eight chairs. Auril, “Why should I not make you popsicles and use this Demilich as hood ornament on my VW bus?” The group breaks out in a cold sweat.

Sandoval, “Because I have the means for you to destroy ten towns and everyone who has disrespect you.” He holds up a scroll. “The Scroll of Tarrasque Summoning!”

Auril, “You would give this to me. And become my worshippers?” She reads the scroll and an evil cold grin breaks her face.

Sandoval, “Yes my goddess.”

Jimmy, “Aye. And I need to get back to my wife.”

Andy, “Sure whatever.”

Tuk’n Rol, “Yes.”

Gold Fine, “No.”

Midi, “Um, Can I just leave and run away to Waterdeep.”

Sandoval, “Don’t kill those two please.”

Auril, “I will give you two days of running. Leave my presence. You others have my blessing.” The Midi and Gold Fine flee the city. The group talks Auril into letting them fall back to Caves of Hunger. Auril reads the scroll two days later destroying the endless winner.

The group sans Jimmy who is staying with his dryad wife leaves the caves of hunger. Using his telepathy Tuk’n Rol warns the other PCs and friendly NPCs to flee Ten Towns. On the way to Ten Towns, they meet the Mammoth Mafia who all members have been awaken due to friendly Ice Druids.

They talk with Arveiaturace. Arveiaturace, “You know what I traded one of you magic items for a scroll of Greater Restoration. I can see you all now.”

Tuk’n Rol, “You can’t do that. That is illegal in Adventure League.”

Arveiaturace, “Not if the DM has declared me a PC. I am a PC now. Thanks for letting know about the Tarrasque. I will let my kobold friends know.

On Kythorn 18 7 AM the group arrives at Termaline and buy bus tickets for Waterdeep. They don’t tell the town people. And the will not set for another month.

THE END OF CAMPAIGN.

Population before Tarrasque arrival. Bryn Shander Population 63. Easthaven Population 23. Lonelywood Population 68. Targos Population 473 Xardorok ally. Termalaine population 545 Xardorok ally.

RIP TEN Towns. And the Realms. Mjenir vampire spawn. Hengar vampire spawn. Gnoll Vampire Tekeli-li.

Villains Escaped Xardorok pass ruler of Ten Towns. Angajuk vampire spawn whale.

Stats 172 Adventuring Days 8 days short of a half a year. K/D Ratio 47.14.

Abracadabrus

An abracadabrus is an ornate, gemstone-studded wooden chest that weighs 25 pounds while empty. Its interior compartment is a cube measuring 1½ feet on a side.

The chest has 20 charges. A creature can use an action to touch the closed lid of the chest and expend 1 of the chest’s charges while naming one or more nonmagical objects (including raw materials, foodstuffs, and liquids) worth a total of 1 gp or less. The named objects magically appear in the chest, provided they can all fit inside it and the chest doesn’t contain anything else. For example, the chest can conjure a plate of strawberries, a bowl of hot soup, a flagon of water, a stuffed animal, or a bag of twenty caltrops. Food and drink conjured by the chest are delicious, and they spoil if not consumed after 24 hours. Gems and precious metals created by the chest disappear after 1 minute.

The chest regains 1d20 expended charges daily at dawn. If the item’s last charge is expended, roll a d20. On a 1, the chest loses its magic (becoming an ordinary chest), and its gemstones turn to dust.

Remove ads