Rotten DM
Icewind Dale Session 14

Chapter 3 & 4

Duergar Doings

Days 120-128

Tarsakh 27 7 AM to Mirtul 6 7AM.

Day 850+ with no sun.

Time Started 5:55 PM End Time 9:16 PM

PC Killed 6 Monsters Killed 173 Villains Captured 23 Villains Escaped 16 Villains Allied with. A LOT.

Gain 2 levels. GP 240 Downtime 40 days.

Magic item. Lose one to save your life.

Magic Item Gain 4 doses of Myconid Spore Servant. (Turns one fresh corpse into a spore servant.)

Secret Story Award for everyone but Jimmy and Gold Fine. Story Award Member of AA. (I will explain later.)

I had a strong group of six. Tuk’n Rol Aberrant Mind 1 Artificer 4. Midi Cleric 5. He puts lotion on his skin. Gold Fine artificer 5. Sandoval Gloom Stalker 5. Andy Fighter 5. Jimmy Rogue 2 Ranger 3.

Agents from Care-Dineval get word to certain party members, Xardorok Sunblight the leader in the Duergar Fortress to the south wants a meeting. Bring a white flag of truce. And the password. The pass word is “I Don’t Know!” (Don’t do comedy bits early in the morning DM.)

The group leavers Termalaine with the excuse of hunting the ghost of Easthaven. They arrive at the cross roads to see two small stands. (Like Lucy’s Psychologic stand from Peanuts. Ok. Think a South Park kids lemonade stand.) Four kobolds are in each stand throwing ice ball at each other. Tuk’n Rol and Midi decide to check it out. One stand is Googles Airship Fairs and Investors group. The other is Shimmer’s Tanning Salon.

Gold Fine, “Hey those are my pcs.”

DM, “Yes the kobolds are ripping your pcs off.”

Shimmer Kobold One, “For 5 GP we get you a golden tan. Using our special sauce. Um. Using Grandmothers tanning lotion recipe, we will get a great tan. “

Midi, “I will buy that.” HE strips down to his boots. The lotion has ice crystals, kobold hair, kobold reek oil, and other unnamed stuff. The kobolds have made sun mirrors which heat the body up to -30. Midi comes out with a bad orange and black dye job instead of tan.

The Googles Airship Company tries to sell shares to Tuk’n Rol. The airship will be dragon powered. Powered by a small dragon named Arveiaturace. At the mention of Arveiaturace, Tuk’n Rol remembers the Dark Duchess and recognized these four kobolds are the ones who escaped. He questions the kobolds and discovers the group raided one of the dragon’s hordes. And the kobolds gave detailed information on the raiding party. As soon as Sandoval is related this information, he attacks. A few seconds later Andy piles the bodies into the sled for Owlbear feed.

They arrive at Easthaven and talk with Captain Arlaggath. She and towns people have figure out to the block on where the ghost will attack next. The ghost generally takes a victim at midnight and walks them into the lake. The group stakes out two houses. They are lucky as one of the houses is target. However, Tuk’n Rol is the victim. (HAAA. Evil DM laugh.). A few minutes passed midnight Sandoval notices Tuk’n Rol is running toward the lake. He does not psychically report in and the chase is on. (I let the players handle this combat. Tuk’n Rol would dodge around corners trying to break contact. The rest of the party chased him. The ghost was defeated by putting a few extra holes in Tuk’n Rol.)

The group finally arrives at the jump off point of Dougan’s Hole. They make it halfway to castle before a quick blizzard stops them for an hour or two. After the storm breaks Sandoval leads the party. He bumps into a snow bank which is breathing.

Sandoval, “Why can a snow bank breath fog DM?”

DM, “When its hide check is greater than your perception check. This encounter is brought to you by Russell who roll a 1.”

Arveiaturace, “I told you I will smell you later. Should I eat you now, or wait till I get you home? What can you bribe me with horde thieves?” About twenty minutes later, (Yes, I checked my watch) the group agrees to give up a magic item each to stay alive.

Arveiaturace, “Sandoval. This will cost you an arm or a leg?”

Sandoval, “Wait a minute. You are changing the deal.”

Arveiaturace, “Yes. You have stolen from me. Killed my minions. And I need a snack.” The dragon bites off Sandoval’s left leg. But being cursed by the cold and Auril, an ice blue leg bones are left behind. (No minus. You just have a cool looking leg. It may melt in the summer thaw. Nah.)

The group gets to fortress and starts talks with the Duergar. First with Grandolpha Muzfardt and then with Xardorok. (HOLY. Talk about not stay on script. THINK DM. THINK. EVIL IDEA. EVIL DM LAUGH.) Grandolpha is also in talks with Xardorok to help conquer Ten Towns. Sandoval hints he and the group will form a secret alliance to get rid of Xardorok at a later time.

Xardorok wines and dines the group for three days. The group allies with him (or pretends to go along.) In the morning of the third day, they hear a huge thump. An hour later they are taken to forge to see the Chardalyn Dragon which has destroyed Ten Towns. Xardorok starts repairs on the dragon and mentions the party has a guest and friend at the front door.

Vellynne Harpell is member of Arcana Brotherhood. Her magic orb Professor Skant as stolen by a rival Nass Lantomir. She needs the orb or to find information to find the lost city of Ythryn. She hopes to get the group to help her find the Codicil of White. The book is rumored to contain a spell or ritual that can carve a passage through the Reghed Glacier, under which the lost city Ythryn is buried. Vellynne does this information dump on the way back to Ten Towns. The group can see smoke from Ten Towns as they clear the mountain.

On the evening of Mirtul 5 they pull into Bryn Shander and get the following reports.

Good Mead Population 40. Mead Hall survives but the hives are destroyed. All townsfolks are fleeing to Bryn Shander.

Easthaven Population 486 White Lady Inn mostly intact. Captain Arlaggath killed by dragon. Speaker Waylen killed by Duergar assassins. Half the survivors fleeing to Bryn Shander.

Caer-Dineval Population 26 only the cultist, castle workers and speaker survive.

Caer-Konig Population 88 Speaker Trovus the drunk survives. Duergar assassins in town. Half flee to Bryn Shander.

Termalaine. Population 571. Speaker survives. 20 Duergar killed in attack on the mine by brave kobold warriors. Only 30 people killed. Half fled to Bryn Shander. The other half took shelter in the mines. Speaker is facing recall. Both the Mummy and Kobold Leader have been put forth as replacements.

Lonelywood Population 68 No lost. But town has been destroyed. Towns folk have started rebuilding.

Bremen Population 32 Speaker Shalescar, Cora Mulphoon, and all militia dead. All people fleeing to Bryn Shander.

Targos Population 476 Speaker Maxildanarr alive due to her hide out shelter. Half the population killed either by duergar assassins or dragon. All militia dead.

Bryn Shander only 285 original population survives. Northlook is now the town hall. Speaker Duvessa murder in second assassination plot by Ghost of Fredrick of Hollywood. (Okay the party was the second assassin squad.)

Xardorok will install a military force in each city in the coming months. The plan is to take over a city every week. The town survivors are either too poor, too tired, or too tick to leave Ten-Towns. No more population decreases due to weather.

Most of the party seems happy to ally with the Duergar. More next week.

(Two whole chapters were totally off script and not needed.) We will pick this back up on Mirtul 6, 1489 at 7 AM. Chapter 5.

jasper

Rotten DM
Population report for next game
Good Mead 0
Easthaven 243
Caer-Dineval 26
Caer-Konig 44
Termalaine 571
Lonelywood 68
Bremen 0
Targos 476
Bryn Shander 664

jasper

Rotten DM
For my players information.
Mine Cost for Tarsakh

Item Quality Cost Each Total
Oil for stove per day 30 1 30
Spice box 1 10 10
Shoring 50 2 100
Fungus 10 1 10
Salary 10 6 60
Kobold Salary 24 2 48
Total cost 238

Month of Tarsakh 17 rolls per day. 510 rolls on d100 Roll A Die is the app.
Gems Brought in
78 1Gp 78
19 10 GP 190
4 100 GP 400
M13 is tapped out. Mine is tapped out but not known till end of next month

668 -318 = 442 GP profit.

jasper

Rotten DM
Icewind Dale Session 15

Chapter 5

Auril’s Whale

Days 129-136

Mirtul 6 7AM To Mirtul 13 7 AM.

Day 857+ with no sun.

Time Started 5:40 PM End Time 9:36 PM

PC Killed 7 Monsters Killed 199 Villains Captured 23 Villains Escaped 16

Gold 240 GP.

Magic Items +2 Trident, Alchemy Jug, Potion of Cold resistance (Jimmy claimed it.)

Story Item Professor Skant.

I had a strong group of six. Tuk’n Rol Aberrant Mind 3 Artificer 4. Jimmy Swashbuckler 3, Gloomstalker 4. Andy Eldritch Knight 7. Sandoval Gloom Stalker 5 Fighter 2. Midi Cleric 7. Gold Fine artificer 7.

The group had been in communication with Angajuk the sperm whale. He agrees to transport the group to Auril’s Island which is somewhere north off the map. Vellynne Harper is along on the mission (page274 and I need some one to run here during combat). Vellynne is member of the Arcana Brotherhood who looking for The Codicil of White. The Codicil is a book which holds the secrets for the entrance to a hidden Netherese (ancient empire where magic is technology) city under the Reghed Glacier. The book also holds information on how to destroy Auril.

The trip to Angajuk’s Bell is mostly uneventful except for the snowy owlbear pull a sled finding a girlfriend and running off with the sled. Ok it is mating season and the group cut the sled loose but Andy now has two owlbear companions which he will need to feed when they wander back into town.

The group is squeeze together for three days making plans on how to assault the islands. Or making plans to loot the various ship wrecks around the island. They decide to scuba over to wreck using Angajuk as submarine. It takes two days, a few fights and making nice with three members of Auril’s Swimsuit team. They gain an ally of Wally the Awaken Walrus. The Swimsuit team is neutral to the group. (DM Note they never took a short rest during these encounters. See page 198).

On the morning of Mirtul 11 following the information from the swimsuit team they find the body of Nass Lantomir who quickly possesses the body of Gold Fine because it is very warm. Then the fight breaks out between Nass, Vellynne, and the Professor Orb Professor Skant. Since both Nass and Skant are motor mouths, the group recognizes no sneaking is going to happen. But they do discover the following. The Codicil is the Grimskalle keep. Professor Skant is an expert on the history of Netheril (page 232), Vampirism, Rituals of bottling Elverquisst (Elf liquor) and the Tarrasque. (DM note Auto succeed on knowledge check on these subjects if you have Skant with you.)

The group heads south to find the entrance to Grimskalle. They pause to murder an innocent Ice Troll and Tuk’n Rol eats its heart for the magical powers. They visit some of Auril’s ice statues gardens. And on the night of Mirtul 11 near the road to the keep. They bed down with no problems.

On the morning of Mirtul 12, Astryal relates the following through Tuk’n Rol Telepathy Telephone.

Mirtul 12, 1489. Extra militia Speaker Naerth Maxildanarr announces alliance with Xardorok Sunblight to protect the towns people of Targos. The population 476 is looking for militia members.

Mirtul 12, 1489 Extra Speaker Astryal of Termalaine population 549 has announce an alliance with Xardorok Sunblight. Astryal, “To Protect the town we must welcome our Underdark Friends with open arms.”

Mirtul 12, 1489 The towns of Dougan’s Hole, Good Mead, and Caer-Dineval occupied by Duergar forces.

Xardorok Sunblight has given Bryn Shander and Easthaven to Mirtul 15, 1489 to surrender. Or the Chardalyn Dragon will attack those towns.

Mirtul 12, 1489 The kobold mines have broken with Termalaine and allied with Arveiaturace. Also, the payroll for the mine has been stolen by persons unknown but the ghost of Frederick of Hollywood is rumored to be seen near the scene of the crime.

The group decides this does not affect the current mission and drive on toward the road. Finding the road, the arrive at the keep. It is a former Frost Giant Keep, so lots of room. (DM Note the scale seems off and map a little tight for giants.)

The group opens the door to darkness, causing the various normal vision people to light torches and use light spells and ticking off the two Gloom Stalkers. Exploring the entry level, they come across the deaf and nearly blind frost giant Ertgard. Ertgard demands they leave. And when Tuk’n Rol lies about what part of the keep they came from he attacks. And is quickly killed. The group loots his body and goes upstairs.

On the palace level, Midi burns down some evil icicles but gets the attention of Auril in the next room. She attacks and the group counters attacks. They destroy her first form but Gold Fine is nearly killed. Auril second form appears and tries to kill Sandoval and Andy. Suddenly the roof caves in, Auril has summon her roc! Parts of the roof trap Gold Fine, and other parts partially block the stairs. Midi heals Gold Fine and Tuk’n Rol pulls him from the rubble. While Gold Fine was mostly dead, Nass’s ghost is transported back to his body. The roc grapples Andy with its talons. Andy smiles and attacks the roc.

Midi, “Time to make like autumn and leave.”

Andy, “I got this.”

Everyone else, “Bye!” and everyone starts a fighting retreat from the Auril. Auril is able to put three icicles into Gold Fine causing him to start to bleed out and tumble down the stairs. The roc bursts out of palace level with Andy in its claws. More rubble falls blocking the stairs but the rest of the group has gotten away from Auril. The roc rips a hole into Andy’s guts. Andy being of bad taste, is dropped by the roc landing just outside the entrance. The group trips over his body as they retreat out of the keep.

The group will take a long rest outside somewhere and we will pick it up on Mirtul 13.

Bremen Population 0. Bryn Shander Population 664. Caer-Dineval Population 26 in castle. Caer-Konig Population 44. Easthaven Population 243. Lonelywood Population 68. Targos Population 476 Xardorok ally. Termalaine population 549 Xardorok ally.

Astryal and other pcs. I welcome suggestions on how you want to affect the non-ally towns.

jasper

Rotten DM
Most of night seem a little off. The group want to raid the ships and I really didn't want to draw a new ship each encounter. So a did a 40 by 100 feet box and we played by ear. Yes the used player knowledge to avoid the sea hags encounter. And Sandoval and Midi were remoting in with some tech problems occasionally.

jasper

Rotten DM
Shield Guardian Amulet Session 11
Shield Guardian (Story Award) Is fully functioning with 80 HP Session 13
I just caught my mistake. Adventure League Content Catalog V9.02 does not allow those magic items in organized play

jasper

Rotten DM
Icewind Dale Session 16

Chapter 5

Auril’s Test

Days 136 - 150

Mirtul 13 7 AM – Mirtul 26 7 AM.

Day 864+ with no sun.

Time Started 5:45 PM End Time 9:40 PM

PC Killed 7 Monsters Killed 217 Villains Captured 23 Villains Escaped 16

Gain a level, and 20 downtime days

The ice statues melt and return to normal when you get them home.

I had a strong group of 7. Tuk’n Rol Aberrant Mind 3 Artificer 4. Jimmy Swashbuckler 3, Gloomstalker 4. Andy Eldritch Knight 7. Sandoval Gloom Stalker 5 Fighter 2. Midi Cleric 7. Gold Fine artificer 7. Vellynne Harper Arcana brotherhood NPC ran by Sandoval.

The group was encamped at the base of Grimskalle when the angry calls of three yeti woke them up.

Auril, “Oh hi there. I found you. This your 7 AM wake up call. I regret to inform you the kitchen is closed. Oh, wait a moment. You are the food supplies.”

Sandoval, “Bitch!”

Auril, “A cold one. Kisses.”

Sandoval attacks as half the group trips over each other trying to get out the igloo. The yeti are defeated with just a little problem. But the yells of four more can be heard echoing around the island. Sandoval wants to flee but the rest talk him in to going to get the Codicil of White. The Codicil has the location of forgotten city which may hold the clue to defeat Auril. The runup the mountain path back to the frost giant keep. Barely closing the doors before three yeti grapple them. Andy pulls the frost giant body from the other room to help block the door. Using pitons, axes, caltrops, and wedges they block the door. For now.

The group goes downstairs.

Wally Walrus, “Oh hello. Did you bring my snackage? I could use a small snack.” He eyes Jimmy as his stomach rumbles. Wally is giant awaken walrus. He has shaped most of the bottom floor into a giant skating ice rink. He was awakened by some frost druids but those have not been back for some days. Some rations are exchanged for information.

Wally Walrus, “I am the grader. You have to pass a series of tests to open the treasure door. No one so far has completed the tests. No, I not giving a clue because that would be cheating on my part. Cheating is allowed. If you complete the test, I give a pass or fail grade. What happens after that, I don’t know because no one has completed all the tests. Choose a door and the tests begin.”

The group chooses the north door. Three frost giants are waiting. Midi speaks with dead and the undead start answering him. How speak with dead allows you to talk to undead, we don’t know the dm just rolled with it. Midi finds out frost giant skeletons lie with their face and try to split him in two. After a great casting of turning undead, and focus fire. The frost giant skeletons are dead. (Midi has been lucky with turn undead. It has mostly worked all season.) Behind the skeletons is the room with the queen of frost giants incased in ice. The each of the group gives blood and the queen moves aside revealing a giant frost giant axe which shrinks to Andy’s size.

Wally Walrus, “Strange. No one has ever chosen that door. Pass.”

The next door is north east. But an argument breaks out. Sandoval, Midi, and Vellynne want to take a long rest in her Tiny Hut, the rest want to push on. The split the party. The brave enter the test of endurance, the cowards hide in the hut. About fifteen hours later.

Wally Walrus, “Test of Endurance. Three Cheaters. Three passes. One Fail.” (No. Not talking about tests. Auril said the DM gives out no spoilers.)

The next door they choose is the south east door. A few days later they return.

Wally Walrus, “Test of isolation. All pass. Yes, some of you are mad in not a good way but that is why spell scrolls exist.”

Astryal by Tuk’n Rol Telephone, “You drop off the telepathic grid I had information about the attacks. Goblins have stolen the shield guardian.”

DM, “Shut Astryal, I will give the full information to the group at the end of write up.”

They choose the south door and nothing happens.

Wally Walrus, “Sigh. I told you that is treasure door. Choose another.”

The group chooses the south west door.

Wally Walrus, “Test of Preservation. All pass.”

The group chooses the last door.

Wally Walrus, “Test of cruelty. Two fails. Five passes. Listen to locks.”

The southern door opens. In the first room are ice tablets mention the four tests. In second room is the Codicil of White. As some of the group are reading the tome; Gold Fine, Andy, and Sandoval hear whispers from last room.

Sandoval, “Tuk’n Rol use your telephone thingy to listen in.”

Tuk’n Rol, “Well maybe if you open the door, it will become clear.” Sandoval opens the door.

Auril, “Get the cotton of your ears. Hello is this thing on. Sound check. Sound check. Oh. Hmmm. Will you court death to receive my blessing?”

Gold Fine, “NO!” The rest answer yes.

Suddenly, Tuk’n Rol and Andy are turned to solid ice. Sandoval’s eyes turn ice blue and get the blessing.

Auril, “Hmm. Hey people. Remember the Yeti. Look to stair well. Seems they have broken in.”

The fight lasts a little bit even when the fourth bigger yeti enters the fight. The group is trying to figure out what to do with the two statues.

Vellynne, “I got the secret. Let’s go.”

Midi, “As goddess, she was that tough.”

Auril, “OH really. I coming down there.”

Andy, “But you said you can’t come down here.”

Auril, “Shut up. You are frozen and the DM said that. My Let’s. Midi. Trash Talking a goddess where she can hear you. Not to wise. If you make to the stairs you can leave.” Auril appears in the center of the ice rink. Wally Walrus gets out the way. The combat is swift with the group only losing Vellynne and the two statues. (Especially since the DM and players totally forgot the ice rink was difficult terrain for everyone but the boots people.)

The group make for the dock to find Auril has deposited the two statues there. As they take a whale trip home. Astryal updates the group. Sunblight attacked on Mirtul 15.

Bremen Population 0. Caer-Konig Population 0 Duergar forces wiped out the town. Bryn Shander Population 64. Easthaven Population 24. Lonelywood Population 68. Either the population are hiding in the ruins or nearby woods of these three cities.

Targos Population 476 Xardorok ally. Termalaine population 549 Xardorok ally. Except for the goblin attacks which sold the shield guardian back no attacks on these. But the goblins are still allied with the original Ten Towns and are making raids on Targos and Termalaine hunting parties.

Caer-Dineval Population 20 in castle. Cultist Avarice with her two gargoyles have joined Termalaine. The remain six towns people including the speaker were sacrificed. Avarice wants to join the group to lost city of Ythryn.

The kobold mines 23+ kobolds, one mummy, one awakened shrub, one ancient white dragon. Kobold scouts have been seen inside Termalaine.

Last edited:

jasper

Rotten DM
I played Auril a little nice but arrogant. I could had all the yeti attack at once but it would not been nice. And when Midi started trash talking the goddess, I knew I had to throw her into combat.

jasper

Rotten DM
Caught another mistake. The Bless of Auril turns you into ice. It should had be ran like a stone to flesh spell. Edited my write up.

jasper

Rotten DM
Icewind Dale Session 17

Chapter

Fireball to Right of me. Fireball to left of me. Run! Flameskulls bad.

Days 150 -158

Mirtul 26 7 AM –Kythorn 4 7AM 1489 16 days to summer solstice

Day 887+ with no sun.

Time Started 5:38 PM End Time 9:31 PM

PC Killed 7 Monsters Killed 238 Villains Captured 23 Villains Escaped 20

Gain 240 GP.

Magic Items. Bag of Holding, Ring of Ram made of chardalyn. If Detect Evil or good is cast. The ring is Evil. Mystryl Holy Symbol.

I had my group preroll the wandering monster checks for the trip to the glacier.
I had a strong group of 6. Tuk’n Rol Aberrant Mind 3 Artificer 5. Jimmy Swashbuckler 3, Gloomstalker 5. Andy Rune Knight 8. Sandoval Gloom Stalker 5 Fighter 3. Midi Cleric 8. Gold Fine artificer 8. Some rebuilds new to new information from Adventure League which allow all pcs a free rebuild.

I also stole Astryal for an NPC for the opening scene.

Sandoval is opening his morning paper when a messenger from Targos drops a scroll off telling him to read it now. It is from Naerth Maxildanarr. It reads. “Fool. RUN!”. As he is wondering what is happening Astryal on the Telepathy Phone rings in.

Astryal, “WHAT THE! HOW. COULD.” A minute of cussing later. “Calm. I don’t know why you and Tuk’n Rol murdered those two people last night at midnight in Targos. But you left witnesses. Witnesses which know you should be dead. As you were a sacrifice to Auril during Uktar 1488. Towns people of Targos are petitioning to get me to send you Targos to redo the sacrifice.”

Sandoval, “You know this is set up. We didn’t assassinate anyone last night.”

About a two-hour discussion goes by with the best idea of getting out town before the mobs try to take Sandoval by force. The party loads up and forgets to buy rations. And runs away from the town. Okay they boldly go forth to save Two Towns.

The seven-day journey is not pleasant. As fate, the DM, and bad wandering monster rolls hate the party. A Yeti tries to eat them and their igloo. A frost druid and three swarms of Awaken squirrels try to kill Jimmy for his murdering their white moose friend. (Jimmy had killed by moose secret and rolled Frost druid encounter.) An awaken snowy owlbear made Andy his cuddle buddy while the party dispatched a Frost Giant who was hunting it. On the morning of the seventh day, an Elk Tribe lead by Mjenir and Hengar Aesnvaard. Mjenir mentions the Tiger Tribe has declared war on the pcs. The Elk tribe will protect them. Around 2 PM the group arrives at the site and speaks the poem to open the glacier. Foul air blows out. The Elk Tribe will stand guard.

The two Gloomstalker lead the group sixty feet in front of the party as the caves are dark. Gold Fine finally remembers he has darkvision on his spell list and casts it on Midi the only normal vision person. (GOLD FINE will remember to preselect his spells for the next game.)

The front porch is empty just a strangely shaped room. The second room has additional four exits. The third room has a tower and retaining wall.

As the main party enters the second room Professor Skant starts giggling about the ancient air ship. And wonders where the bodies of the dead crew members could be.

Six flameskulls light up and rise from the wreckage.

Jimmy, “Sandoval why is there dim light behind us.”

Sandoval, “Because the DM is a BEEP. And we missed something.”

Midi, “RUN. I will turn the flame skulls.”

The flame skulls are divided. Two flee due to turning undead toward the Gloomstalkers. The screams of pain as four fireballs go off awaken a kobold vampire spawn which rushes toward Jimmy nearly biting him on the behind. The shatter spell alerts some of dungeon.

Two hours and a short rest later. Two flameskulls have fled deeper into the glacier. The party retreated out of glacier for a long rest.

Bremen Population 0. Caer-Konig Population 0 Duergar forces wiped out the town. Bryn Shander Population 64. Easthaven Population 24. Lonelywood Population 68 20 Tribal Warriors 2 veterans.
Targos Population 474 Xardorok ally. One priest. One Druid. One Mage. 20 Tribal Warriors. 2 Veterans. Termalaine population 549 Xardorok ally. Two priest. One Druid. Two Mage. 10 Miners with guard stats.

Caer-Dineval Population 20 in castle.

The kobold mines 23+ kobolds, one mummy, one awakened shrub, one ancient white dragon.

Remove ads