• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kcyldyei vs. Arkanyl (Thanks Darkwolf :D)

Darkwolf

First Post
Mantis is superior this round...

Point and Poison Arkanyl!
2 flags Arkanyl; 1 flag Kcyldyei

{I will continue to use the old generator throughout this fight unless you both object}

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Darkwolf, this was only the 2nd round, there's another round to go before we need new hands.

Old Generator is fine by me.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
KCYLDYEI!!!!! Where are you????

(I only do that if multiple days pass between your posts...and to keep the thread from page 2(where it was this time))

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
The dragon speaks facing the hells; blocks the chaos of the battlements!

OOC:- I'm not online all the time btw........ sleep is necessary for my health.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The frog leaps with the island; removes the edge of the honor and gracefully waves away the pain of the lightning!

Arkanyl falls into frog stance and leaps forward with the force of an island to remove Kcyldyei's edge....... by flattening him!

Festy_Dog

First Post
OOC:- New hands? Oh and if I sounded snappy its just cause usually when I'm not sleeping I find my little brother on the net. He's obsessed with a game called Runescape so that also keeps me from doing things here :p , sorry again if I sounded snappy.

Darkwolf

First Post
ooc; sorry..got sidetracked talking to Sollir..

Kcyldyei
<MeowthBot> 1: The turtle sings by the marsh; fends off the blood of the comet!
<MeowthBot> 2: The scorpion bashes the prairie; wards off the quickening of the snow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The chimera blasts the marsh; shreds the edge of the stars!
<MeowthBot> 4: The owl flies below the dungeon; grasps the tempest of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 5: The evasive panther overwhelms the caves; removes the foray of the steel!

Arkanyl
<MeowthBot> 1: The tiger appears from the city; negates the blood of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 2: The sword delicately devastates the ravine; removes the gaze of the comet!
<MeowthBot> 3: The fox becomes one with the island; quells the stab of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 4: The mantis torments the foothills before it powerfully dominates the Forbidden City; grasps the punch of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 5: The crab rains upon the vineyard; shields the blood of the chi!

Festy_Dog

First Post
OOC:- No worries, its all good.

The scorpion bashes the prairie; wards off the quickening of the snow!

DAY OF THE MANTIS!

Kcyldyei goes into his classic scorpion stance then unleashes a devastating bash attack on Arkanyl

Kalanyr

Explorer
The sword delicately devastates the ravine; removes the gaze of the comet!

Arkanyl reaches through his Gateway to Hell and draws forth a rapier, striking out with devastating blows deceptive in their delicacy he attempts to finish Kcyldyei once and for all.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads