Kith defeats Sidhe Li and earns her Green belt!

Again witnessing hard fighting, Ailbhe plays a slow tune while she thinks.

Two powerful attacks, but Kith' is stronger. Nice follow-thru, by the way. She nods to the fighter.

2 Points to Kith! 3 Flags Kith - 1 Flag Sidhe Li

OoC: Very sorry, but I have been called away from the keyboard. I'll probably be back in an hour, but you should call another judge. :(

Wicht

Hero
if LHH will be back in an hour I am willing to wait (unless you are in a hurry Pheonix)

Sidhe Li adopts the stance of the raven and aims a penetrating blow.

The raven penetrates the coast; silences the pain of the spirit and viciously quells the efforts of the clouds!

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Letting slip a small smile of hope, Kith strikes hard at Sidhe Li’s chest with a Phoenix style attack while trying to silence his hopes of shooting up past her in this contest by blocking his tough strikes.

The phoenix strikes the plain; silences the rising of the comet!

OOC: I am willing to wait for the hour as well. In fact I'll be gone for lunch until about a half hour after LHH should come back. Good fight so far, Wicht. I love your idea of keeping a diary for Sidhe Li! I'd steal the idea and do it myself, but the boards are clogged enough without every fighter having a diary thread in addition to all the battle threads. (Not saying you should stop yours, of course. Just that if we start a trend like that, who knows how far it'll go. Anyway, I hope to have a Dojo thread soon that I can keep track of some stuff like that in! :D :p

Last edited:

OoC: OK, back! :)

Ailbhe is obviously excited by the display of prowess shown by the two combatants. Leaning eagerly forward, she doesn't miss a single nuance in the two fighters style.

Excellent fighting! She claps her hands together once, and look at catches the eye of each of the fighters. This is a fight between two worthy warriors. And what a rebound by Sidhe Li!

Point to Sidhe Li! 3 Flags Kith - 2 Flags Sidhe Li

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li adopts a graceful pose and strikes hard!

The lotus blossum severs the valley; scatters the aggression of the battlements!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Fighting back hard, Kith feints several times before striking out with one mighty Scorpion style blow to impale Sidhe Li while he floats down from the heavens like a lotus blossom. Striking right at the soul of his spring based style, Kith parts the chaos of the natural world and instills a new order on the scene...Kith’s Order!

The scorpion impales the heavens and so it impales the spring; parts the chaos of the spirit!

OoC: Sorry for not responding earlier, but the boards' been acting craaazy...

Interesting moves. Equally spectacular as the ones in the last round. This time however the round belongs to Kith.

She studies Kith' motions, you are closer than ever to the green belt. Do you think you are ready for it? She looks to Sidhe Li and laughs. I guess it isn't me, who you need convince.

Point to Kith! 4 Flags Kith - 2 Flags Sidhe Li

Skarnkai

First Post
*bows to the 2 mighty warriors* I am sorry to tell you, I have finally attained Green Belt myself... Either of you are more than welcome to join my dojo if you can find it...

Wicht

Hero
man has it been a pain getting on today and now I gotta get off for the night shortly :(

And Skarnkai - i will join your dojo only if you make it to brown belt before I make green :p

Sidhe Li sees his green belt slipping away but he does not panic. He does however growl at Kith before attacking fiercly.

The thorn menacingly brutalizes the savanna; protects against the offensive of the spirit!

Remove ads