Kith defeats Sidhe Li and earns her Green belt!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kith speaks a single overpowering word in the language of Dragons, sending a cone of sound like a shockwave pummeling right through Sidhe Li and on down the valley. With her opponent hopefully stunned from the blast of the power word, Kith should have an easy time dodging his attacks.

The dragon speaks upon the valley; dodges the efforts of the river!

Ailbhe ponders for a while. Even though you used the style of the day, Kith, you didn't use it very effectively, she looks to Sidhe Li, not compared to such a powerful move as yours, Sidhe Li. It appears the fight is not yet decided. I no longer have any doubt that whomever wins this fight is indeed worthy of the green belt. She pulls out her flute again, now, fight on!

Point to Sidhe Li! 4 Flags Kith - 3 Flags Sidhe Li

Phoenix8008

First Post
Focusing her energies, Kith shines like the Northstar before releasing a blast that engulfs Sidhe Li and burns the very ground around and behind him. The glade is crushed and the vibrations in the air shatter nearby steel. The silence afterward is so deep that only the beautiful willow braches blowing in the wind are heard.

The northstar crushes the glade and poetically shatters the steel; silences the beauty of the willow!

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li ignores his opponents attack and moving masterfully he delivers a single well aimed blow and then follows through with a sweeping assailment!

The fan masterfully impales the prairie; conceals the assailment of the rainbow!

Ah. You have not let my expectations down. I'm impressed. Both moves are powerful, but I have to say, she caresses her flute as she says this, I favor poetry in motion. She looks up as if snapping out of a trance, furthermore while fighting in the night the northstar stance is an effective offense while defending against rainbows have little effect.

Point to Kith! 5 Flags Kith - 3 Flags Sidhe Li. Match to Kith!

Ailbhe stands up and pulls a green ribbon from a pocket in her tunic. Smiling brightly, she walks to Kith and presents her the accolade.

Congratulations! While you may not be the first among us to gain this honor - and this responsibility - of the Green Belt, your ascension and the way you won it is undoubtedly going to be noticed acrossed the land. You gain the Signature Style of Northstar, a fitting style to complement your Blizzard style. Add to these the Thunder style which you seem completely confident with and you are indeed turning into a master of the elements!

Since there is no higher ranking fighter than you at this time you may chose your own Dojo Style, which reminds me that I think you are now learned enough that you may accept students and create a Dojo.
Ailbhe suddenly looks serious, do not be too picky with whom you chose to tutor, for this is a turbulent world and fighters following your very own path may find it especially cruel if the doors of the dojos are closed to them.

She pauses to make sure her words have sunk in then smiles again. Your reflexes are honed, too, enabling you to strike lightning fast Chi Strikes. Finally, I'm pleased to see that you have bridled your emotions and is in full control of them as a true Master of Emotions.

With a nod she turns away from Kith and approaches Sidhe Li. She puts her hand on his shoulder and her emerald eyes lock with Sidhe Li's. Alas, this was not your day of ascension, but I know you are still regarded as one of the most powerful fighters in these lands, she smiles, even though there is little doubt who is the most powerful fighter around here right now, I'm sure it won't be long before, you will be able to fight for a Green Belt again. She takes her hand of his shoulder and runs her fingers thru her copper-red hair, indeed, a single win against your opponent today should be sufficient. Until then, however, you are a Yellow Belt 1. She winks at him, then turns and leaves, looking for her horse.

OoC: Thanks for a great fight!

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Excellent fight Wicht! You had me worried there at the end. Skarnai, let me think about it a little. I might wait to start a fight tommorrow, or after midnight tonight so I can be sure to catch the tournament and earn a couple Yen at least. That'll give me time to figure out my new abilities also.

Thanks for the fight Wicht, and for the judging Skarnai!

Wiping the sweat from her brow, Kith walks with wobbling legs over to the judge. Accepting the green ribbon and all that it represents, Kith smiles. Afraid that if she opens her mouth she will babble on forever like a school girl, she keeps silent except to say thanks to Sidhe Li and the judge. Afterward, she begins to wonder about creating a dojo and what it would entail.

Also, I have choosen West Wind style for my Dojo Style.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li bows to the judge and to his opponent and then leaves to meditate upon his fight and his first loss.

Sidhe Li
Yellow Belt 1 (3-1); (0 yen)
Student of the Clawed Wolf
Fist of Fury (x1)

Remove ads