• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So if I choose to have been there witnessing a fight in disguise I get no negative reputation, while at the same time getting some info on their fighting tactics? Not as much as if I was in there fighting the harpies myself I reckon, but still.
That is correct.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'll do it then, what information was Quinn able to gather this way?
From what you could tell, harpies prefer to attack from the air. The few you observed were forced to fight with their claws. One was able to wrestle away a mace from an opponent and use it effectively.

The harpies were gagged so they could not use their magical song attack. The promoters didn't want the beasts to captivate the crowds.

While in fear for their lives, the harpies you saw in the pit fights fought with vigor. They enjoyed inflicting pain and suffering. You would say the beasts were sadistic in nature. Of course, you cannot say for sure if the harpies were more malignant because of the conditions they fought in. None had any sympathy for the creatures when they died, however.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I was actually waiting for tailspinner, and then got so busy with work that havent had a time to think forward

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I was actually waiting for tailspinner, and then got so busy with work that havent had a time to think forward
Okay, thanks for letting me know.

I always worry that I'm being too pushy if I post tons of reminders about the game. After all, people have lives.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, are we simply going to assume that Phar is going to translate what he can for Aureus? It might make conversations flow faster. [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], [MENTION=11456]Tailspinner[/MENTION], are you both okay with that?

G

Guest 11456

So, are we simply going to assume that Phar is going to translate what he can for Aureus? It might make conversations flow faster. [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], [MENTION=11456]Tailspinner[/MENTION], are you both okay with that?

After she made the original comment I assumed that translating was happening. Now combat will be a completely situation :)

Remove ads