• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I will post an attack roll here, but I am not sure when I will be on line tomorrow as I have a doc visit. I will either get a write done when it is my turn or you can do it if you like. I will at least post something.

Attack / Damage
Attack/Damage: 1DD20+12 = INVALID ROLL = -1;1D8+4 = [1]+4 = 5;1D20+7 = [13]+7 = 20;1D8+4 = [6]+4 = 10

Quinn's skin crawls as he fights off the gem flash , but not as he sets back his revulsion of being in such close proximity to the worse opponent he could ever have to fight.

re roll of invalid roll:

Attack: 1D20+12 = [20]+12 = 32

crit confirm

Crit Confirm: 1D20+12 = [2]+12 = 14;1D8+4 = [5]+4 = 9

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I will post an attack roll here, but I am not sure when I will be on line tomorrow as I have a doc visit. I will either get a write done when it is my turn or you can do it if you like. I will at least post something.

Attack / Damage
Attack/Damage: 1DD20+12 = INVALID ROLL = -1;1D8+4 = [1]+4 = 5;1D20+7 = [13]+7 = 20;1D8+4 = [6]+4 = 10

Quinn's skin crawls as he fights off the gem flash , but not as he sets back his revulsion of being in such close proximity to the worse opponent he could ever have to fight.

re roll of invalid roll:

Attack: 1D20+12 = [20]+12 = 32

crit confirm

Crit Confirm: 1D20+12 = [2]+12 = 14;1D8+4 = [5]+4 = 9
So, if I'm reading all this right, Quinn hits with a 32 for 9 points of damage and then hits with a 20 for 10 points of damage. He hits one zombie and it goes down and then hits a second one, which doesn't go down, but it's severely damaged.

Remember that undead are immune to critical hits.

Scotley

Hero
Okay, so I've been waiting for [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]. I'm going to have Phar switch to his MW longsword and attack with that instead of his bow.

Attack: 1d20+5=21 (hit)
Damage: 1d8=6 (no DR reduction)

Thank you! I had good intentions of posting while on vacation, but the lure of the beach, seafood and umbrella drinks kept me from the computer. I am back and eager to continue.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Thank you! I had good intentions of posting while on vacation, but the lure of the beach, seafood and umbrella drinks kept me from the computer. I am back and eager to continue.
No worries. I had a bad sinus infection last week, and my sister is on vacation this week. She's been glued to the couch and the TV 5 feet away from where my desktop PC is setup. It's been tough concentrating on writing PbP posts while she's been watching DVDs and sitcom reruns.

I've also been watching the 2nd season of Gotham on Netflix.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION], it's your turn. I thought I had already posted a mention for you, but it looks like I forgot. :p

Zombie's actions come after that and then it's [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]'s turn.

Remove ads