• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knights of the Old Republic - IC

Karl Green

First Post
The droid turns its head towards Serrana and buzzes additional code that she can decipher as “Yes Mistress. Please note the location ‘Storage Room’ it your present location. Black lines are areas that are no deeper then 20 meters below your present location. Brown lines are mines no deeper then 40 meters. Red lines are no deeper then 80 meters. The Blue lines are from 80 to 120 meters below your present location. Locations A, B, and C are elevator locations. Please note that the Restricted Areas are off limits to all personal and droids. Disintegration Warnings are not posted, but enforced.” as the information is transferred to her datapad.

The droid buzzes a bit more, adding “If there is no drilling, what function would you have this unit perform?

(OCC -also, each 'square' is a 5 meter square)

Attachments

• mine.map1.JPG
    mine.map1.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 69

drothgery

First Post
"I just needed some information; don't have anything for you to do just now." Serrana says, showing the datapad to Talesa, Jerac, and Jade. "You wouldn't happen to have any accident report logs, or any information as to what's in the restricted areas, would you?"

Falkus

Explorer
"I would guess that what we seek is in the lowest tunnels of this place," Talesa observed, after studying the datapad. Droids tended to confuse her. Something intelligent, sentient, even sapient, yet with no presence in the force.

She then quietly meditated on her thoughts.

OOC: Taking ten on a Search Your Feelings check (26) to see whether exploring the lower levels would be a good idea or not.

Karl Green

First Post
Talesa said:
OOC: Taking ten on a Search Your Feelings check (26) to see whether exploring the lower levels would be a good idea or not.[/COLOR]

Talesa gains a feeling that something dark and hungry awaits her down in the lower levels... there is danger, but it must be confronted...

Falkus

Explorer
"The lowest levels," Talesa spoke up. "I can feel it. Gnawing away at the back of my head. There's something down there, something dark and dangerous and hungry. It is what we seek, though I fear that the hunter may become the hunted as we pursue it."

drothgery

First Post
"Somehow that doesn't sound like something we can convince of the error of its ways with a little sweet reason." Serrana said. "And thermal detonators weren't in the budget for this trip. Hopefully it won't get so desperate that we're trusting my lightsaber work..."

Karl Green

First Post
Serrana said:
"You wouldn't happen to have any accident report logs, or any information as to what's in the restricted areas, would you?"

LOBA-1 buzzes again in binary, to which Serrana translates "No Mistress, my memory of the Restricted Areas has been wipped, and I am a Labor Type 3 Heavy Drilling Droid, and as such I am not granted access to accient logs"

Adding after a moment, buzzz "Would you like me to carry something for you if you have no drilling for me to do. I can carry very heavy loads, altough it is not my primary function"

drothgery

First Post
Karl Green said:
LOBA-1 buzzes again in binary, to which Serrana translates "No Mistress, my memory of the Restricted Areas has been wiped, and I am a Labor Type 3 Heavy Drilling Droid, and as such I am not granted access to accient logs"

"Hmm... a memory wipe always leaves traces. You wouldn't mind if I took a look, right?" Serrana says. "Failing that, do you know where an access point to a system that does have accident logs and such is?"

Karl Green said:
Adding after a moment, buzzz "Would you like me to carry something for you if you have no drilling for me to do. I can carry very heavy loads, altough it is not my primary function"

"Not right now. You might want to tag along, though. We might need you later. Jarec's the only big guy in our group." She says.

Shalimar

First Post
"I really don't like splitting us up, especially since our more martial companions are doing the diplomacy while our more social members are heading into a fight with a Sith that at times is so powerful that we cannot sense them." Jade says with a grimace, gesturing at the Twi'lek girl to continue her computer searches.

"Let me know if you need any help. I really don't want to be spending much time here, we should move into the lower levels as soon as we can."

drothgery

First Post
Shalimar said:
"I really don't like splitting us up, especially since our more martial companions are doing the diplomacy while our more social members are heading into a fight with a Sith that at times is so powerful that we cannot sense them." Jade says with a grimace, gesturing at the Twi'lek girl to continue her computer searches.

"Confusion to our enemies." Serrana said, fumbling for her tool kit. "If we showed up to talk while the boys and our paranoid battle droid were down here, they'd be sure something was up. I'd rather have them with us when things get nasty, too, but I don't see how we could have worked it."

Shalimar said:
"Let me know if you need any help. I really don't want to be spending much time here, we should move into the lower levels as soon as we can."

"I don't either, but non-combat droids and computers are a lot more free with information than most people are. At least when you speak their language." Serrana said. "And if this 'dark presense' is as dangerous as we think, I don't want to head down there blind."

Remove ads