Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Can someone give a really ggood looking at to verify It is workable?

Vincenzo
Looks fine in general, I have few comments
1. what rolls!!!!
2. You're Rog1/Wiz5 - swiftblade comment is for the next level? Or it should be Rog1/wiz5/SB1 (level 7)
3. your skill point total seems off, you should have (if I didn't miss anything)
[8 (rogue) +3 (int) + 1 (human) ]x4 = 48
[2 (wizard) +3 (int) + 1 (human)] x5 = 30
TOTAL: 78

Scotley

Hero
Interesting build. It looks like once you qualify for Swiftblade you'll be about functionally equivalent to a Rogue of similar level in combat prowess. But with spells as well. You'll be a little soft on Hit Points though. I think it will be functional. It looks like you'll have a 10% arcane spell failure chance unless I'm missing something. You can lower that by 5% by replacing the normal padding under your chain shirt with a Thisledown suit from races of the wild. It costs 250 gp and increases your armor check penalty by one. Still net 0 I think with mithral. You need to add the bonus from the Dodge feat to your AC as well. The dolurous blow spell combined with the Rapier and Haste should be a nasty combination. You should in theory get a successful crit every other round. The current level will be tough as you aren't yet a swiftblade if I read things correctly. Once you get there look out. You allude to the fact that the skill total is wrong and it looks too high to me as well. You've invested a lot in getting your concentration up, but you don't really have all that many spells you'll cast in melee range. Most of you heavy hitters are designed to cast before combat not in the midst. That skill focus concentration feat might be overkill. You really have more of a mobility melee fighter build here. Weapon focus in Rapier might be a better investment.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I found it strange selection with two skill focus feats, but I didn't get into classes and their features.
You could take something that builds upon your mobility.

And Why,oh,why do you have greater wisdom than INT? Put that 18 in int ==> more skills! and put 16 from int to wis (still respectable). You'll have 19 INT ==> more spell slots!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Looks fine in general, I have few comments
1. what rolls!!!!
2. You're Rog1/Wiz5 - swiftblade comment is for the next level? Or it should be Rog1/wiz5/SB1 (level 7)
3. your skill point total seems off, you should have (if I didn't miss anything)
[8 (rogue) +3 (int) + 1 (human) ]x4 = 48
[2 (wizard) +3 (int) + 1 (human)] x5 = 30
TOTAL: 78
He's only a rog1/wiz5 right now. He's already decided that swiftblade is going to be his next level.

Remove ads