Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Well, I'm at the point of going a bit stir crazy being stuck at home even more than usual, so I'll probably start planning to get going sooner rather than later. I just want to make sure I'm up for it. Talked to my dad over the phone today and it was more emotional than I thought it would be. He's okay but not being able to see him is starting to get me down.

My mom is now isolated at home without my step-father. I think him passing away has been tougher on her than she's willing to admit. My sister has been helping her with placing orders for grocery delivery online. She does have a lot of friends but can't see them, which is tough for someone like her.

My sister has to work since she work's for the provincial government here in Alberta, and her job doesn't allow for her to work from home (at least, not easily). So she's dealing with the stress of having to go to work every weekday and is completely burnt out by the time she gets home.

I've spent most of today doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, emptying and filling the dishwasher, washing some of the other dishes by hand, and I'll have to run the dishwasher again. It doesn't take long for me to start feeling burnt out. And besides not being able to go to physio, I haven't been able to meet with my mental health therapist. I have a phone call appointment with her on Thursday and I hope I don't her ear off.

Anyway, when we do get going again, I'm going to stagger my replies for the two games. One reply to one game one week and one reply to the other game the week after. That's likely all I have the emotional energy for right now. Not this week though. Maybe next week.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The hobby might actually help. I'm not sure how your mom's with technology, but maybe she could get one instant messanger such as skype or teams and make her own friends or family evening. You know, be at home, but do everything with everyone online.

I know it's not the same, but my mom is stuck 200 miles away and it helps.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Anyway, when we do get going again, I'm going to stagger my replies for the two games. One reply to one game one week and one reply to the other game the week after.
Can I join that other game? Everything stalled :)

Remove ads