Vinccenzo: 15
Tuck: 12
Mutt: 12
---
Akos: n/a; running to save the wounded boy

The DCs for spotting and hearing the doppelganger in round 2 are as follows:
Doppelganger - Hide check (-5); Move Silently check (-5): 1D20+4 = [1]+4 = 5
1D20+3 = [8]+3 = 11
. The doppelganger is trying to hide and move silently but is move faster than normal for those skills.

Since the fog is deepening, the circumstance penalty for Spotting the doppelganger in the fog is now -6 but bonus for hearing the doppelganger is still +2. Again, if one of your checks from the previous round was successful, your PC gets a +2 luck bonus for your Spot and Listen checks. The miss chance is now 40% instead of 30%.

@Scotley, you're up first again!

@Neurotic, make a Knowledge (local) or Survival check for Akos. The DC is 18.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Only thing I would change is the limitations on the interaction spells - the limit is already two spell levels higher (caster +4 level)

Despite his confidence, the confounding fog gets worse and Loremaster makes a few wrong turns in his haste. Luckily, he is still correct in his general heading.

OOC: Anklet of translocation works 2/day teleporting 10' - use it as needed to avoid climbing over closed over alleys or to avoid clump of guards or similar obstacles. Or to create shortcut to return to the right path :)

Local knowledge: 1D20+11 = [6]+11 = 17 when it is critical I get low rolls! :(

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Only thing I would change is the limitations on the interaction spells - the limit is already two spell levels higher (caster +4 level)

Despite his confidence, the confounding fog gets worse and Loremaster makes a few wrong turns in his haste. Luckily, he is still correct in his general heading.

OOC: Anklet of translocation works 2/day teleporting 10' - use it as needed to avoid climbing over closed over alleys or to avoid clump of guards or similar obstacles. Or to create shortcut to return to the right path :)

Local knowledge: 1D20+11 = [6]+11 = 17 when it is critical I get low rolls! :(
Okay, so Akos does indeed get turned around in the fog. This means it will take him an extra round to get back to the other PCs after helping the boy.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases