Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, I've been feel a bit sick lately.

Likely, I just have a bad cold brought on by my overactive sinuses (due to allergies) and the cold snap here in Northern Alberta. I've been sleeping in a lot even when going to bed earlier than normal. No cough. No fever. AKA, not COVID. Just plugged sinuses, nose, & ears and some scratchiness in my mouth/throat. I had a bad ear ache about a week ago (with some blood) but that turned out to be just a scratch inside my ear. It doesn't hurt anymore, thankfully.

I slept all morning and rested most of the afternoon. While I'm not all that tired right now, I need to go to bed. Soon. I'll try to check back in tomorrow.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Get well!

To continue the conversation about Ravenloft... You'd think that with the Curse of Strahd adventure, even younger/newer players would know about it? Eh, I guess it also matters how much you dive into D&D. For some it's just a casual game every now and then, and that's fine. I, personally, can get obsessive about things and feel driven by a need to know as much as I can about something.

So... I like this game, but it would be a fun and unexpected twist if somehow we did get into Ravenloft at this point. ;) In fact, despite my interest in it, I've never actually played in Ravenloft!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
So... I like this game, but it would be a fun and unexpected twist if somehow we did get into Ravenloft at this point. ;) In fact, despite my interest in it, I've never actually played in Ravenloft!

Same. I like this game, I never played in Ravenloft. There was few mentions and imitations and using of characters, but never the setting itself. But there are specific rules for it and I don't really care to transfer. Then again, I don't really care about couple more rules what with 5 systems I'm actively playing and one more somewhere in the backbrain

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Round Three
Breva: 18
Doppelganger: 18
Big Tim: 17
Vinccenzo: 15
Tuck: 12
Mutt: 12

@Scotley is up first, but I'll wait for a bit to let him respond. (He might be unavailable right now, but I'm not sure.) Since Breva acts before the doppelganger, he doesn't need to worry about making a Spot or Listen check.

(The doppelganger is going to use Bluff to try to create a distraction in combat, so it can hide.)

The circumstance bonus to Listen is now +4 for Big Tim, Tuck, and Mutt (while it is only +2 for Vinccenzo). The circumstance penalty to Spot is now only -2, due to the close-quarters and light spell, for Big Tim, Tuck, and Mutt (while it is -4 for Vinccenzo [since he isn't within 20 ft.]).

Vinccenzo and Tuck get +2 luck bonuses for Spot and Listen rolls this round. Big Tim and Mutt get a +2 luck bonus to their Spot checks.

So, NO Spot penalty at all for Big Tim, Tuck, and Mutt and only a -2 penalty for Vinccenzo.

The total bonuses for Listen are +6 for Tuck and Vinccenzo and +4 for Big Tim and Mutt.

Remove ads