• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [OOC 1]

dream66_

First Post
Hey, I've been gone, sure you noticed...

Let me explain... My dad died, and I got ***** up. and yeah I could have, should have come explained but gaming felt like the last thing I should think about. And the rest of my life keeped ****** up. And then as it drug on, I got where it's harder to come explain myself here. Which has only made me feel more guilty about not making me come explain which has only made me stay away longer. Bad cycle.

So um, threads happened that I have not read... Give me a bit to get caught up.... I'm sorry.

Scotley

Hero
Hey, I've been gone, sure you noticed...

Let me explain... My dad died, and I got ***** up. and yeah I could have, should have come explained but gaming felt like the last thing I should think about. And the rest of my life keeped ****** up. And then as it drug on, I got where it's harder to come explain myself here. Which has only made me feel more guilty about not making me come explain which has only made me stay away longer. Bad cycle.

So um, threads happened that I have not read... Give me a bit to get caught up.... I'm sorry.

Hey we are sorry for your loss. Don't worry about us. For my part take all the time you need.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
I think of all the things you have to do right now, apologising to some forums boards guys isn't even on the list. My deepest condolences and take your time with everything, man.

Leif

Adventurer
I join with Scotley and RavenBlackthorne in all that they said. Hang in there and do what you need to do. We're not going anywhere. We're all very sorry for your loss, and pray that you may find comfort.

Leif

Adventurer
Didn't seem that bad from this end. I understand your frustration, though. Still, don't worry about it overmuch. We're all going to make mistakes, I'm sure. I know that I already have. If you guys don't hold that against me, I see no reason why I shouldn't extend the same courtesy to you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads