D&D General Let's pitch D&D themed shows for WotC's new upcoming streaming channel

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
A show about helping hoarders. Dice hoarders.

Host: "We moved the dice mound in the bedroom out to the front lawn. We found 3 dead cats underneath. This is worst case of dice hording I've ever seen."

Gamer: "I can't choose which dice stay or go!?!?! We agreed I could keep anything I wanted! Where's my blue sparkle D20?!?! AAHHHHHH!!!!"

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
Old Games Roadshow

Come watch as a bunch of experts schooled in collectibles explains to an earnest gamer why that mint-condition 3e PHB ain't worth jack.
I would watch the heck out of this.

Also : Trade In Stars

Customer: "I have this mint condition OD&D white box set."
Host: "I don't know much about OD&D so I brought in an expert. This is Streamer X from Youtube."
X: "Eh? Not 5E? $5? IDK"
Host: "It's in good condition... best I can do is $5 cash or $10 in store credit."

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
1. A jeopardy-style game show that is D&D centric.

“Alex, I’ll take Things with too many Eyes for $500.”

2. A livestream of a group playing the Kickstarter Monty Python game where all the players dress as characters from the movie and use outrageous accents.

“You’re father still smells of elderberries!”

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
If they have a budget for it, I’d actually really like a nature documentary/Steve Irwin style show talking about all the various monsters in the D&D multiverse. Imagine someone trying to get up close to an owlbear or a purple worm or a dragon, talking about the wonders of these beautiful and fascinating creatures that could easily end them in an instant if not careful.

Remove ads